Désolé, cette offre est expirée. Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les cadres ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Business Development Manager - Lubricants - Kenya
Détail de l'offre
Our client is a global key player in the industrial lubricants products. As part of its Sub-Saharan Africa growth strategy, we are looking for his-her Business Development Manager for Kenya.
As a real entrepreneur, you act as a critical driver of the strategy and operations development of this highly potential market.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
* Developing, managing and tracking distribution network as well as providing proper training and technical support to the distributors and importers sales force,
* Assisting importers and distributors in daily key accounts management,
* Shaping and setting up a sales and marketing strategy in the country ensuring adaptation to local market needs,
* Establishing & recommending brand priorities, levels of investment, volume and profit goals in the market,
* Tracking and analysing the commercial progress of the market against its targets as well as a regular benchmarking of competitors in place,
* Acting as the Company expert in commercial and competitive intelligence in the Area.
M/F - You have a degree education and a minimum of five years experience in a field B2B Sales and Marketing position having overseen Kenya market.
Knowledge of the automotive sector together with on-trade environment will be a key to succeed in this mission.
Hands-on individual, you have a great understanding of distribution landscape and management as well as route-to-market in this sector.
You have undisputed renown for your entrepreneurial attitude, a strong commercial acumen and you are an acknowledged strong communicator.
Finally, you are fluent in English
Conditions et Avantages
Attractive package, freelance position
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.