Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
In charge of Windows platform and virtualisation, the role holder will provide coverage for business-as-usual production and UAT support related to the Monaco infrastructure, as well as being involved in key projects (infrastructure and business projects).
Your missions will be:
* Analyse and resolve incidents impacting the Monaco infrastructure,
* Perform quarterly patching updates,
* Work with central control teams to ensure the infrastructure is kept up to date and in line with standards,
* Be the main contact person for Windows servers lifecycle,
* Maintain the virtualisation platform,
* Deployment of key infrastructure projects,
* Ensure tasks are recorded and completed in a structured manner and change management procedures followed,
* Be capable of liaising with other technology teams and 3rd party vendors (Good command of English is essential),
* Assist user support teams with infrastructure incidents raised by users,
* Perform general housekeeping including inventory updates and documentation,
* Work as part of a team, on a rota system.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
The candidat will have a minimum of 5 years professional experience in a production environment, to include administration of: Windows server environments, virtualisation infrastructure (VMWare), Active Directory, Exchange, Scripting (powershell), HP Hardware maintenance (main contact with 3rd party). The candidate must be good communicators and demonstrate " team spirit ". English is mandatory.
Conditions et Avantages
Qui a publié cette offre d'emploi ?
Our client, a private bank based in Monaco, is looking for a Systems Engineer to join his team.Lire la suite
MICHAEL PAGE se presente en vidéo
Année de création