Quelles sont les missions ?
As a Senior Category Manager, you will create and own the strategic relationship with suppliers and senior internal stakeholders while building collaboration within and across organizational boundaries. You will develop key sourcing activities, ensuring equipment and service availability to meet business goals while minimizing risk. You will be the trusted advisor in strategic sourcing and procurement initiatives. You will work side-by-side with your stakeholders to deliver the best end customer experience.
- Identify, develop and deliver long term sourcing strategies, lead key initiatives with cross-functional teams; drive the decision making process of the category
- Drive commercial relationships with suppliers, with a principal objective of achieving optimal cost and performance
- Lead supplier performance management; including improving sustainability & social responsibility
- Coordinate and collaborate with local teams to deploy and manage the implementation of your defined strategies
- Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line
- Grow in an environment where every day is day one
- Being surrounded by inspiring and diverse individuals
- Learn from people with a wide variety of professional backgrounds
- Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves
At Amazon, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive compensation package, healthcare insurance and supplemental medical insurance, we'll shower you with perks, including:
- International relocation package
- Supplementary medical insurance
- Life & disability insurance
- Supplementary pension plan
- Lunch vouchers
- Flexible work environment
- Luxembourg Education Support: Amazon provides new hires who have relocated to Luxembourg with a benefit that subsidizes the cost of international schools for their children to help them adapt to the local languages
- Free access to museums in Luxembourg
- Being involved in an international environment
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Bachelor or Master's degree
- Experience in Strategic Sourcing
- Experience leading end-to-end source to pay processes, including spend analysis, bench-marking, clean-sheet costing, negotiations, supplier performance management, scorecards, contracting, requisitions, purchase orders, and savings tracking
- Experience reporting, interacting and negotiating with Senior Stakeholders and Senior Vendor management
- Ability to build positive working relationships
- Focus on the results that benefit the customer, whether directly or indirectly
- Innovative thinking - able to take a good idea and make it even bigger
- Experience in Indirect Procurement
- Technical background - Engineering Degree / Experience in Construction or Industrial Environment
- Exposure to multicultural environments (working in international projects or with international stakeholders / vendors)
- Fluid in an additional European Language appreciated - German, French, Italian or Spanish
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Our European Procurement team is growing and we are hiring a Senior Category Manager with Pan-European responsibilities to join the team in our European Headquarters in lovely Luxembourg.
Have you ever wondered how Amazon is managing its indirect procurement across all our Fulfilment Operations in Europe? Do you want to join a company with an amazing growth to make history and leave your own footprint?
On top of that, the Luxembourgish government provides the additional following benefits: Social Security, Birth and Kids Allowance, Governmental support to learn languages, Maternity & Paternity Leave ...
Wants to know more about life in Luxembourg?
Luxembourg City comprise 140 nationalities whilst having less than 150,000 inhabitants. All cultures are represented and there is a cosmopolitan atmosphere, being reflected in gastronomy to events. You will not feel a foreigner in Luxembourg City, 50% of the people are from another country and the Luxembourgish are very welcoming. The country is very open and inclusive, its legislation reflects this culture. Although Luxembourgish, French and German are the main official languages, English is spoken enough for you to do any day-to-day activities without any difficulties. Administration in the City also using this as one of the main languages. Amazon's business language in Luxembourg is also English. Even movies are available in the original language.
Luxembourg is a very clean and safe city, it has been ranked as the safest city for expatriates. Outdoor activities are well catered for, for example more than 800 hiking and cycling trails are accessible within 10-60 km from the city. Other main sports include the likes of football, running and swimming, the city has more than five large swimming pools available all year. There are also many more sporting facilities and clubs available so you are sure to find the right fit to keep active. Within 400 kilometers, you can find four of the largest European cities: Amsterdam, Paris, Brussels, and Frankfurt, London is also only a short direct flight away, as are a number of skiing resorts for that winter snow fun - you can always have a different weekend. Weekends in Luxembourg are also great, with a number of quality restaurants and bars, unlike other cities the weekend has a more relaxed feel to wind down with family/ friends, to just investigate the history and culture or take a hike in the forests.