Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Senior Equipment System Engineer (m/f/d)
ROCKWELL COLLINS DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
- Coordination of aerospace computing equipment / Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) development with a multitude of functions and links over time (e. g. from first specification sheet to the end of series production) in a holistic way - in accordance to engineering V-model XT
- Technical Leadership
- Designing systems and assemblies, taking into account functional, cost, weight and installation aspects
- Definition and coordination of technical requirements for the development tasks assigned
- Recognizing difficulties that arise and ensuring compliance with specified development goals
- Definition and execution of Verification & Validation (V&V) methods and procedures
- Create and check plans, schedules, set priorities, define interfaces
- Carry out target/actual comparisons, initiate corrective measures if necessary
- Working as a cross-functional role within a global work environment
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Bachelor or master degree in either electrical engineering, computer engineering, systems engineering, communications engineering, aerospace engineering or equivalent
- NATO-citizen, due to work on classified projects. Permanent residency in Germany at least over the last five years to be provable
o An existing security clearance would be of advantage
- Enhanced knowledge about airborne mission computer
- Coordination of multiple engineering domains, i. g. hardware, software and testability
- Specific skill set out of at least one of the named areas:
o Multicore-processor architectures
o Signal, video processing, aircraft networking architectures
o Digital moving map
o Maintenance systems, avionics, safety analysis
- Experienced in test execution and documentation / integration
- Experience in problem solving within given boundary conditions
- Experienced in requirement capturing
- Application of DO254 / DO178B/C / ARP4754 standards
- Familiar with PSAC, PHAC and SAS
- Test execution and documentation / integration
o DOORS and/or JAMA
o MS Office
- Experienced in one programming language, e. g. C, C++, ADA
- Familiar with typical avionic signal standards
o MIL-Bus 1553, ARINC 429, RS232, Ethernet
- Familiar with typical computer signal standards
o Ethernet, PCIe, DVI, ARINC 818
- Experience in project management
- English skills B2/C at minimum
- German skills B2 at minimum
BE PART OF OUR TEAM IN HEIDELBERG
- Join our multicultural team and work with people from different countries
- Flexible working times, opportunity to work in home office, 30 days of vacation
- Industry-specific pay
- Company sponsored pension plan
- Corporate health management
- Internal and external training opportunities to promote the continuous learning and development of our employees
- Global career opportunities at over 300 sites worldwide
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
At Collins Aerospace, we work side-by-side with our customers to tackle the toughest challenges in aerospace and defense. We're combining boundless imagination with a broad portfolio and an unmatched dedication to customers - all to make the skies and spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever.
Our site in Heidelberg has the following core competencies:
- Avionics Systems
- On-board electronics for land vehicles
- Products for the aerospace industry
We have established ourselves as a leading supplier of customized electronics solutions for the aero-space and defense industries. Collins Aerospace in Heidelberg supplies integrated navigation and communications systems for a wide range of military applications and is a global leader in satellite reaction wheel technology.
We are redefining aerospace.