Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
· Define the direction for the program and gain consensus and clear alignment at all levels as appropriate, within Amazon's Customer Service.
· Interact with cross-disciplinary and cross functional teams like Customer Service Operations, Retail, and Transportation, software development and IT to design the program's standard operational procedures, processes and technical requirements.
· Define, prioritize and plan the projects that need to be implemented to execute on the process and technical requirements.
· Schedule, secure resources and manage cross functional teams to deliver to these projects.
· Monitor the execution and ensure the delivery of projects is to an appropriate level of quality, ensuring the overall integrity of the program.
· Monitor the program's overall progress; anticipate risks, resolve issues and initiate corrective action as appropriate.
· Manage the dependencies and the interfaces between projects and negotiate the trade-offs needed.
· Expert stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
· Provide program progress reporting on a regular basis.
· Where applicable manage and oversee third party contributions to the program.
·End to end responsibility for the program's execution and success.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Business Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
· Sound business background, preferably working in a Customer Service or Outsource service environment.
· Qualified candidates will have 4 to 5 years of Senior Project or 3 to 4 years Program management experience.
· Should have experience in the delivery of large scale complex cross-functional change projects.
· PRINCE2 certified or equivalent project management certification.
· Practiced working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques.
· French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Turkish or Czech language skills would be advantageous
· Experience working in a software development environment
· Experience with agile software development
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon's Customer Service (CS) department is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will be a key member of the European CS team. You will be responsible for driving a high-visibility Customer Service program that will directly impact the EU customer experience. You must be an experienced Program Manager who has owned and delivered complex expansion programs preferably within the customer service sector or in the area of transportation. You will be comfortable in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment, with the ability to define, design and drive the program's vision and roadmap. An expert collaborator you will be comfortable to negotiate with key business partners and teams across the multi-functions to gain alignment on program vision, project selection and prioritization and will have ultimately responsibility for all aspects of the programs execution.Lire la suite