Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find and buy anything online. With your help, Amazon will continue to expand its operations and implement innovation. Our motto: have fun, work hard, make history. This is your chance to do all three.
· Identify the biggest opportunities to optimize business to consumer (B2C) Delivery Experience (Delivery Success, Speed, Consolidation & cost).
· Lead complex analysis; develop models and reports to drive key strategic decisions.
· Identify opportunities to deliver step-changes in supply chain performance through configuration, parameter adjustment, data backfill
· Engage with all other Operational, Business and Tech groups (Supply Chain, Delivery Performance, Transportation, and Fulfilment Centres) to implement strategic initiatives.
· Validate and/or Tailor Made Global initiatives for Europe
· Reports into Leadership Business Review current delivery experience and Improvement Road-map Status
Successful candidates will demonstrate strong analysis skills combined with exceptional inter-personal, cross-functional and influential skills. Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to prioritize well are essential skills.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· Master's level degree or higher preferred (engineering, mathematics, statistics, or other quantitative areas such as computer science or physics)
· Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl, or Ruby) and UNIX.
· Proficient in SQL & VBA
· Experience with analyzing big data sets (100M+ rows)
· Fluent in English
· Experience working effectively with software engineering teams. Technical aptitude and familiarity with the design and use of software systems.
· Familiarity with supply chain management concepts - forecasting, planning, optimization, and logistics - gained through work experience or graduate level education.
· Professional experience in business and quantitative analytics
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon websites and when the box arrived wondered how you got it so fast, how much it would have cost Amazon, and what kinds of systems & processes must be running behind the scenes to power the whole operation? If so, you can come and help optimizing our growing Vendor Flex Network.
Amazon seeks a passionate, results-oriented, data and analytic engineer to join our European Vendor Flex Team in Luxembourg or Spain. You will be responsible to optimize our complex and remote fulfillment network that we host at our Vendor. Your goal will be to deliver a high bar customer experience out of Vendor Flex nodes.
Successful candidates will have the attitude of a data detective combined with strong analysis skills and problem solving mind-set. This highly visible role requires collaborating with software development, retail, fulfillment operations and transportation teams. You must have the experience and capability to create and present documentation for senior executives. Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to prioritize well are essential skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use
and transfer the personal data of our candidates.