Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Responsable Pôle Adhérents/Bénéficiaires H/F
MICHAEL PAGE INTERIM MANAGEMENT
Casualty Claims Manager (m/f/d)
Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
You will be responsible for loss-driven claims management within our global reinsurance segment, delivering significant added value to our company. We actively monitor and influence the development of claims, focusing on trends and sectoral developments.
Our claims management experts in the Global Casualty Claims team actively manage casualty claims. This includes evaluating and managing large loss complexes, maintaining beneficial client relationships, interacting with International Organizations (IOs), and providing lessons learned and other services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing casualty claims (incl. Motor, General & Professional Liability) - i.e. investigating and providing legal analysis for insurance and reinsurance coverage and quantitative matters determining liability in principle, coverage and amount of indemnity paid
- Claims management for large losses/outliers, including determining the ultimate amount paid out based on a prudent best estimate and quarterly review (single and accumulated losses)
- Conducting claims reviews (internally and externally)
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting legislative changes, case law, loss trends and impact on claims management by Munich Re
- Increasing transparency regarding loss drivers by analyzing / monitoring / steering the loss portfolios (frequency / severity trend detection)
- Supporting our profit centers by providing recommendations for improving underwriting quality based on lessons learned from claims and claims trends analysis. Assistance in drafting wordings / clauses and assessment of the quality of claims management by our cedents
- Strong interaction with our clients and colleagues in our International Organizations
- Supporting the development and distribution of Claims Digital Services
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- University degree in legal studies and high level of expertise in casualty (re-)insurance - with special focus on bodily injury claims
- Experience of handling and managing Primary Insurance Claims
- In-depth knowledge of the French insurance market are an advantage
- Willingness to travel (including extended business trips) and well-developed intercultural skills are key
- Affinity for digital tools - PowerBI and/or advanced Excel skills are beneficial
- Good analytical, negotiation and conflict-solving skills, ability to work diligently and independently, team player with experience of working with different stakeholders
- Passion to perform, willingness to take on responsibility and strong ability to take decisions
- Excellent command of English, French would be an advantage
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
As the world's leading reinsurance company with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations, Munich Re introduces a paradigm shift in the way you think about insurance. By turning uncertainty into a manageable risk we enable fundamental change. Join us working on topics today that will concern society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, medical risk assessment or even space travel. Together we embrace a culture where multiskilled teams dare to think big. We create the new and the different for our clients and cultivate innovation. Sounds like you? Make it happen and be part of Munich Re.
- You will work in an environment where we think big: Change and culture are continuously role-modeled. We create and articulate a compelling and ambitious shared purpose, vision and direction. We pave the way towards success and see failure as learning
- You are going to experience that we care & dare: We are empathetic. We know when to lead and know when to let others lead. We attract, grow and coach future leaders
We communicate in a clear & authentic way: We interact with a positive and humble spirit. We solicit feedback, ask and listen, learn and unlearn
- You will grow with your clients: Whatever our role, we support business, in an efficient and effective way, to create value for our clients. We embrace new ways of working leveraging digitalization to deliver solutions
J - oin us, and experience that we lead the We: We have a passion for winning and growing as a team. We inspire people to be capable of joint performance. We create an inclusive environment where different thoughts, generations, cultures and experiences are valued and encouraged