Quelles sont les missions ?
* Providing, leading and overseeing daily advice and counsel on ethics matters,
* Investigating Code of Business Conduct matters in partnership with other functional partners,
* Managing Compliance diligence of African and Western European third-parties in collaboration withcenter-led compliance team,
* Assessing the current implementation of the global compliance program in the region and enhance the same as part of continuous improvement efforts in collaboration with Compliance leadership and Legal partners,
* Overseeing the region responsibilities of any enforcement action post-settlement compliance obligations in collaboration with Legal,
* Managing all external resources supporting Compliance matters in the region,-Advising on the regionalization of any new fit-for-purpose compliance controls and collaborate with Compliance and Internal Audit and other assurance stakeholders on testing and monitoring of the same,
* Monitoring regional changes to the ethics and compliance legal and culture landscape as part of continuous Compliance program enhancements
Quel est le profil idéal ?
With a Master degree in Law or equivalent, you have a minimum of 7 years experience in Legal or Compliance. The exposure to the O&G industry is a plus.
Fluency in English is a must-have. The knowledge of Portuguese, French or Spanish is a plus.
Travel can be up to 40%.
Conditions et Avantages
Attractive local package.
Qui a publié cette offre d'emploi ?
Un engagement signé condamnant les discrimations dans le domaine de l'emploi et décidant d'oeuvrer en faveur de la diversité.
Our client is an international Oil & Gas services company.Lire la suite
MICHAEL PAGE se presente en vidéo
Année de création