Quelles sont les missions ?
Some of your responsibility will include:
- working closely with your Line Manager, you will design a marketing plan tailored to customer adapting from an international marketing plan to local market & chain requirements,
- you will also develop local promotion, POSM, Merchandising, Eventing displays for the UK based on market needs,
- you will also be the key marketing contact point for retailers, buyers and marketing teams. So, you need to be commercially aware and enjoy negotiating,
- you will organise training for the Sales team and you will coordinate on activities implementation,
- you will also be in charge of PR budget briefing & monitoring (Brief agency on strategy & NPDs for editors & bloggers),
- the role also includes Sell-out reporting/ analysis & Logistics coordination,
- you will manage one intern.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- ideally, you've graduated from a Business school or equivalent,
- you already have 2 to 4 years experience as a Marketing Executive within the beauty, cosmetics industry within an international organisation,
- you are proactive, highly motivated and a very enthusiastic professional who is passionate about beauty and cosmetics ( ability to "sense" and "live" the products and the brand is important),
- this role is in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and you need to be able to manage multiple projects at the same time,
- you speak and write French and English at a bilingual level,
- you are highly organised with excellent time management skill,
- and most of all, you are a great team player.
IT skills :
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) is required,
- Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator knowledge is a plus.
Qui a postulé à cette offre ?
- Combien de candidats ont déjà postulé à cette offre ?
- Découvrez leur profil, leur niveau de rémunération
- Comparez votre profil et affinez votre candidature
Je me connecte
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Qui a publié cette offre d'emploi ?
Mind Partners is a Strategy Consulting and Executive Search firm for senior management and C-level Executives. It has offices in Paris and London.
We are looking for a Brand Manager to work within the UK subsidiary of an internationally acclaimed Luxury Cosmetics Brand. They have a presence worldwide and are doing exceptionally well in the UK.
In London, the team has a very start-up mindset.
As their Offline Brand Manager, you will draw, develop and monitor their marketing plan in a multi-distribution channel environment including department stores.
This means you will work with cross-functional teams: sales, designers, training, legal and head office in Paris...
This is a very exciting, hands-on role that would suit a candidate with 2 to 4 years of Off-line marketing experience ideally within the cosmetics/beauty industry.
Vous recevrez une copie de ce message à votre adresse email.
Le message a été envoyé
Postuler à cette offre
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Voir les autres postes en tant que :