Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Director of Finance USA H/F
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
General Function: the Director of Finance USA is responsible for guaranteeing the accuracy of finance and accounting operations in the US in compliance with local laws and regulations as well as the group internal policies and processes.
The Director of Finance USA will be reporting directly to the General Manager for North America, and will be managing a team of 12 (HR manager, controller, chief accountant, bookkeepers).
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, monthly closing, payroll
- Coordinate inventories and maintain a system of control over accounting transactions
- Produce management reporting tools and analyze key business ratios
- Review all contracts and expenses
- Provide sales, margin and pricing analysis
- Issue timely and complete financial reports on a monthly basis
- Prepare corporate financial statements and budgets
- Represent the Company with the main financial partners (banks, auditors, insurance companies, landlords, etc.)
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive
Quel est le profil idéal ?
Key Functional Skills/Knowledge
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify issues
- Strong management and interpersonal skills. Ability to supervise the accounting staff and to convince all levels within the business
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Well-developed organization skills to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- High degree of self-direction and ability to make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated accuracy and timeliness in preparing reports and analysis
- Demonstrated aptitude with Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel
- Experience with ERPs
- Knowledge of Sage and Magnitude/SAP Financial Consolidation a plus
- French fluency
- Minimum five years of finance/accounting experience, including strong analysis background and management experience.
- MA/MS degree in finance, accounting or general business.
- MBA and/or CPA a plus
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
ROCHE BOBOIS, a French group, is a world leader in luxury furniture design and distribution. Working closely with famous designers and Haute Couture fashion houses such as Jean-Paul Gaultier, Missoni, Christian Lacroix or Kenzo Takada, ROCHE BOBOIS offers a broad range of exclusive made-to-order furniture, manufactured with a high level of customization in small European workshops.
In order to strengthen its Finance team, ROCHE BOBOIS USA is looking for its Director of Finance in the New York area. ROCHE BOBOIS USA comprises 28 corporate stores with annual sales of around 80 million dollars, and has around 200 employees.