Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The Senior Workforce Staffing Manager for Global Specialty Fulfilment (GSF) will build up, grow, and support Amazon's Operations teams' business needs for temporary hourly paid support, working in partnership with external staffing providers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Cross-site functional and disciplinary lead of the GSF Staffing operation across Europe
· Build up and scale the GSF staffing network across the EU
· Create an effective team, engage, and spur it to high-performance
· Stakeholder management on a multinational level (Operations, HR, Finance, Legal, PR, Training, Health and Safety, Temp Agencies). Establish and help to maintain agency working relationships across all parties and all sites. Monitor consistency with Employee Relations issues and decisions.
· Project labor management and vendor management to ensure that the network is supplied with sufficient quality temporary labor when required. Monitor and ensure staffing agencies meet agreed service level agreements, follow up if required. Be responsible for production of metrics relating to temporary staffing and the contingent workforce.
· Work on long-term initiatives to improve the efficiency, processes, and day-to-day WFS operations
· Understand and involve in the Labor Planning Process. Ensure the planning team is kept up to date with current labor supply, highlighting any concerns in a timely manner.
· Co-ordinate regular meetings between agencies across EU and Amazon to drive best practice across the sites, and to address any concerns. Audit agencies regularly on quality of assessment and recruitment processes. Increase audits as appropriate.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
QUALIFICATIONS DE BASE
The successful candidate will have:
· A University degree, ideally in HR, Logistics, Organizational Management, Business Administration or a related field.
· Language proficiency in English
· Have a strategic and entrepreneurial mind-set that thrives in a sometimes ambiguous environment
· Have relevant work experience in recruiting operations, HR, operations, logistics or similar at a leadership level, with the potential to develop their career into other key leadership roles.
· Possess excellent communication skills with internal and external parties along with the ability to mediate between large groups of suppliers.
· Have the ability to facilitate between parties resulting from issues which could be process or people based.
· Possess strong people management and leadership skills.
· Demonstrate a high level of ownership for effectively managing the team reporting into this position, for the results delivered, and for satisfying the internal customers.
· Show attention to detail while multi-tasking in a target driven and fast paced organization
· Identify root causes to a problem and be able to define follow-up actions
· Possess the ability to think on feet and react to a wide range of issues which may or may not have a direct impact on operations.
· Have the ability to produce detailed reports from large amounts of data.
· Be able to demonstrate effective problem-solving and analytical capability.
· Thrive on change, be inclined to operate with flexibility and ready to work flexible hours.
· Eligible to work in the UK or EU
The successful candidate, ideally, will also be/have:
· An innovative business and operations focused thought leader.
· A bias for action and be passionate about achieving results and process improvement.
· A strong analytical acumen, with a strong focus on operational and procedural excellence.
· An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
· A results-driven work-ethic, comfortable with high volume workload.
· Some understanding of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies.
· A good command of Excel and affinity to IT tools/basic programing.
· A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands challenging deliverables.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
This role can be based in the UK, Luxembourg, Germany, Italy or Spain.
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.