Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Amazon is looking for a smart and ambitious individual to support analysis, improvement and creation of metrics and dashboards. She / he will work with internal customers at all levels of the organization - Operations, Customer service, HR, Technology, Operational Research, Health & Safety, Loss & Prevention.
The potential candidate will enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a fast-growing organization and a very international environment. This is a high visibility position.
As an Amazon Data Business Intelligence Engineer you will be working in one of the world's largest and most complex data warehouse environments. You should have deep expertise in the design, creation, management, and business use of extremely large datasets. You should have excellent business and communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions, and to build data sets that answer those questions. You should be expert at designing, implementing, and operating stable, scalable, low cost solutions to flow data from production systems into the data warehouse and into end-user facing applications. You should be able to work with business customers in understanding the business requirements and implementing reporting solutions. Above all you should be passionate about bringing large datasets together to answer business questions and drive change.
· Design automated solutions for recurrent reporting (daily/weekly/monthly).
· Design automated processes for in-depth analysis databases.
· Design automated data control processes.
· Collaborate with the software development team to build the designed solutions.
· Learn, publish, analyze and improve management information dashboards, operational business metrics decks and key performance indicators.
· Improve tools, processes, scale existing solutions, create new solutions as required based on stakeholder needs.
· Provide in-depth analysis to management with the support of accounting, finance, transportation and supply chain teams.
· Participate in annual budgeting and forecasting efforts.
· Perform monthly variance analysis and identify risks & opportunities.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
QUALIFICATIONS DE BASE
Relevant experience in business intelligence or business analyst role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology, or experience in analytics, business analysis or comparable consumer analytics solutions.
· Graduate with a Degree in Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics, Computer Science or other quantitative area.
· Advanced analytical skills and detail-oriented, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and different levels of management.
· Strong skills in accessing and using analytical tools (Excel, Databases, SQL).
· Positive thinking, creativity, fun on the job.
· You are fluent in English.
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal and external stakeholders.
· Knowledge in using OLAP technologies and BI Analytics.
· Experience with one of those BI tools: OBIEE, SAP BW, Cognos, Business Objects, Hyperion, BPM, Tableau, Microstrategy
· Solid communication skills and team player.
You enjoy designing algorithms and database architectures.