Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Senior ERP Rollout Project Manager (m/f/d)
NORMA Group Holding GmbH
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
- Controls the ICT project strategy and controls the project goals
- Monitors the time sheets & cost sheets of external and internal ICT resources
- Manages project issues & risks
- Coordinates resources to meet the project schedule
- Works with the local project coordinator for coordination of local key users and users
- Creates the project schedule together with the local project coordinator and monitors the project work
- Coordinates project meetings
- Provides regular project status reports to the steering committee and other stakeholders
- Participates regularly at steering committee meetings
- Is responsible for all aspects of project management for rollouts of Dynamics 365
- Is responsible to manage the agreed project scope, budget, and quality
- Is responsible for applying and evolving the rollout methodology
- Spreads best practices and lessons learned, also across regions
Stakeholder and Interfaces
- NORMA Group ERP project manager community
- Internal functional rollout managers
- Local management and key knowledge holders
- Internal operations teams
- Internal and external analysts
- External partners
Quel est le profil idéal ?
Required knowledge and social skills
- 5+ years experience with managing D365 rollouts in global environments, experience with rolling out a corporate ERP template a plus
- 7+ years experience in IT project Management, PMI/Prince2/IPMA certificate beneficial
- Experience in managing distributed project teams
- Change management experience
- Friendly, open, communicative and pro-active
- Ability to stay focused on project coordination, chosen scope/methodology/ ...
- Ability to adopt to stakeholders' communication requirements
- Strong IT background, ideally from Application Management
- Excellent English language skills, German a plus
- Discrete manufacturing (automotive) industry experience a plus
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
It takes steadfast commitment and drive to be a market leader in your industry. To keep pushing the frontiers of imagination where others can only follow. To use game-changing technology to make customers leaders in their own fields. That's what makes NORMA Group who we are: leaders with expertise, dedication and drive to pursue ideas, and by doing so, change the world. For over 120 years, our people and their capacity to capitalize on and intelligently utilize engineering joining technology, have helped transform industries and enhance lives, society and the environment.Lire la suite