Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Manager Purchasing - Project ERP Rollout (m/f/d)
NORMA Group Holding GmbH
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
- Responsible for successful (in time, in budget, in quality) implementation of the respective functional processes during local AX roll-out projects
- Ensures rollout of standards, and application of best practices throughout all project phases
- Manages all resources and staff allocated to the functional team, both central and local
- Performs due diligence ("Phase 0") for NEMo360 rollout projects
- Trains the local rollout project team on NEMo365 Template processes
- Performs organizational and process change management to go from as-is to standard processes
- Reviews and pre-approves or rejects all identified SCM-related gaps, proposes changes to processes to the Process Manager Purchasing
- Identifies and shares best practices for rollout projects
- Identifies and manages the Key Users during rollout projects
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- At least 8 years of experience in relevant line functions in at least 2 companies
- Proven organizational and process change management experience in relevant line functions
- Practical experience in ERP implementation projects from (Key) User perspective
- Deep understanding of organization and processes in the areas of SCM
- Analysis of as-is organization and processes, definition and execution of change management tasks to close the delta to the target
- High amount of international travel is expected to cover the NAXI projects on site
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
It takes steadfast commitment and drive to be a market leader in your industry. To keep pushing the frontiers of imagination where others can only follow. To use game-changing technology to make customers leaders in their own fields. That's what makes NORMA Group who we are: leaders with expertise, dedication and drive to pursue ideas, and by doing so, change the world. For over 120 years, our people and their capacity to capitalize on and intelligently utilize engineering joining technology, have helped transform industries and enhance lives, society and the environment.