Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Business Developer (F/M) - LU830627 H/F
Morgan Philips Luxembourg
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The Account Manager's functions as the interface between clients and the Dealing team and work closely with the Compliance and Risk department to ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines.
Actively involved in all aspects of the sales cycle:
- Prospecting and lead generation (sourcing and pitching)
- Planning sales calls, meetings, post call follow ups
- Presentations and documentation
- Owning and implementing sales
- Gaining and maintaining current market knowledge (e.g. reading financial press, attending webinars etc.)
- Building on a robust and accurate sales pipeline and forecast
- Reaching sales targets/KPI's on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Keeping accurate records and client interaction notes in the CRM-system (in line with GDPR requirements)
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Previous sales experience within a Business to Business (B2B) role - indicatively two to three years
- BA in Finance, Commercial Economics, Sales and Marketing or Management is desirable
- Experience of working within a regulated financial services firm
- Commercially driven high achiever
- Significant experience pitching into C-level (preferably CEO, CFO, CIO)
- Must be fluent in English plus German and/or French. Other European languages are a plus.
Qui a publié cette offre d'emploi ?
On behalf of our client, a commercial foreign exchange provider, we are looking for a Business Developer - Financial Services. With a large number of clients onboard and offices in different places in Europe, their growth trajectory is set to continue.
The Sales department is responsible for delivering business growth within Europe, identifying opportunities with prospective clients, and maintaining relationships with existing clients. As part of a successful and growing international team, you will have the opportunity to build your own portfolio of clients with the goal of driving business revenue growth.