Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Head of Global Purchasing H/F
IEE (INTL ELECTRONICS & ENGINEERING) S.A
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Your responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring flawless program launches that meet goals for BoM costs, supplier quality, and delivery
- Negotiating contracts and cost savings with the supply base delivering required annual PPV
- Developing strategies and solutions to continuously improve cost levels, stable sources of supply, high quality of commodities and other governing factors related to the Purchasing Department and adjacent areas
- Ensuring that sourced suppliers are compliant with key requirements prior to sourcing (e.g. conflict minerals, working conditions, etc.)
- Applying Launch Year Gap to Benchmarking in costing for all new sources/programs & new acquisitions
- Ensuring that all program sourcing meets stated customer-specific requirements in addition to internal IEE requirements
- Supervising program purchasing activities in close liaison with program management, and encouraging early contribution of purchasing and co-design Suppliers to the development process in programs
- Owner of Supplier nomination decisions
- Leading, training, advising, and supporting purchasing team members
Quel est le profil idéal ?
You would need to meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business/Economics, or a similar field
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Purchasing, preferably in Electronics Purchasing
- Minimum of 5 years' managerial experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Program Management
- Expert-level knowledge of Purchasing, Supplier Quality and Program Management
- Experience in an international working environment, preferably automotive
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, thorough understanding of cross-cultural communications
- Ability to build consensus across multiple departments and all levels of the company
- Conceptual and analytical skills combined with a business-driven and practical mindset
- Excellent leadership, decision-making and team working skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English, German and/or French are considered strong assets.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
At IEE, we are world leaders in cutting-edge sensing technology. For over 30 years, we have been making sensing systems for the world's major car manufacturers, expanding our expertise into building management and IoT. Headquartered in Luxembourg and with offices and plants in the U.S., Europe and Asia, we are a global company with the local expertise to ensure that our customers receive the support they need. We take pride in our innovative sensing solutions that enable people to lead better, safer and more comfortable lives.
A company is only as good as its people. And, as we always want to be at the top of our game, you'll need to be there too if you want to work with us. We are currently looking for the right person to join our Purchasing Department as a:
Head of Global Purchasing (m/f)
Located in Bissen / Luxembourg
Why would you want to work with us?
At IEE we're dynamic, motivated, and solution-oriented. We're proud of our heritage but, at the same time, very focused on the future. We want to make a difference and we'll respect and value your contribution.
Joining our team means
- developing new ideas, looking at things from a different perspective and daring to change the status quo
- co-operating respectfully, honestly, and truthfully
- working towards a common goal
You'd like to apply?
If you're interested in this role, please send your application via our career page www.iee-sensing.com/iee-jobs/.
For further information about our company please check our website www.iee-sensing.com.