Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The Amazon EU Delivery Service Partner (EU DSP) team engages with partners to execute Amazon's last mile delivery services. The EU DSP Driver Escalation team's primary charter is to manage Delivery Service Partner (DSP) and Delivery Associate (DA) matters regarding fair and professional conduct, workplace escalations, and investigations from the Driver Hotline and other channels. Our goal is to cultivate a successful relationship between Amazon Logistics, our DSPs and their drivers in order to mitigate risk.
Leading a team of Driver experience investigators and Project Managers in driving change and designing creative solutions to complex problems, this role requires a very curious, analytical approach constantly using data to quantify your decision making. You will develop strong relationships with our last mile delivery partners to improve compliance, safety, driver engagement and customer KPI's. The Senior Manager will act as a single threaded process owner across DSP, Audit & Compliance, Legal, PR, Partner Relations teams. You and your team will manage the Driver Experience Hotline for all EU countries, identify gaps, streamline workflows, improve processes, manage communications across internal and external Amazon teams and continue to work towards mitigating risk in our supply chain. Together with the team, you will also provide reporting for senior leadership (Directors and VPs).
The ideal candidate is customer obsessed, highly organized, works effectively with internal and external contacts, and enjoys the challenges of developing and improving processes in a dynamic organization.
The role can be based in the UK (London), Luxembourg, Spain (Madrid or Barcelona), Italy (Milan) or Germany (Munich).
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Risk Detection and Mitigation: identify trends and challenges, predict and mitigate risk, and develop and execute solution-focused strategies and programs
· Project Management: Independently design, own, and lead successfully large-scale, network-wide projects that improve frontline partner experience considering the complexity of 6 countries in EU and their local laws
· Deliver Innovative Solutions: Challenge current practices, industry status quo, and generate creative mechanisms that bring about large-scale solutions
· Communicate Effectively: Rapidly produce high-quality written communications that concisely analyse problems and move solutions from concept to execution
· Lead Through Others: Build constructive relationships with critical stakeholders and peers to share information, influence change, and leverage resources to deliver results
Problem Solve: Work independently with minimal supervision, in ambiguous situations, and persevere over internal and external barriers to drive resolution
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· Fluency in English
· Experience in managing teams of diverse backgrounds
· You can manage and influence a fast-paced, matrix team consisting of internal and external stakeholders
· You can drive improvements while demonstrating exceptional problem-solving, and communication skills to influence process change
· Salesforce knowledge a plus
· Technical aptitude and familiarity with the design and utilization of complex systems
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in last mile and/or logistics
· Works well in a fast-paced environment, flexible, able to change direction quickly and in leading through ambiguity and constant change
· Organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while delivering on commitments
· Strong program and project management skills, and ability to operationalize and scale programs.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into strategy and improvement opportunities.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we're constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!Lire la suite