Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Offre de stage
Validation and Preprint Internship (French) H/F
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
In Camaloon we are looking for a German or French native speaking intern with a lot of interest, who can carry out his internship in our Validation and Pre-Print team to help us and develop his career in Camaloon!
More than creative this is a technical position where you will learn about quality control and design in printing.
IMPORTANT: you must be able to sign a 6 months internship agreement with a school or university
What will your responsibilities be?
- Advice according to the support in which you want to print the design;
- Support to the sales department (generation of assemblies for sales projects ...);
- Help in administrative tasks for some departments (management of claims or complaints, confirmation of orders ...);
- Decide if a design adapts or does not adapt for screen printing.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Native French or German speaker and acommunicative level of English or Spanish;
- Other European languages are a plus;
- Ability to plan and organize tasks;
- Notions of photography and image processing;
- You like to take initiative, you want to learn from scratch and grow professionally.
- You have autonomy within your work.
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Camaloon enables any company to design and produce their marketing and promotional products.
We're fast, trustworthy and deliver high quality merchandise. This has led us to become a European leader in the customisation of everyday products.
We're driven by the delight of letting anyone feel like a designer, to expand our solid international network, and to make products that put a smile on the faces of your customers and employees.
Throughout the years, our product range has increased massively. More and more people joined the team, and we settled in Barcelona's innovation 22@ district.
Although many things may have changed, the innovative mindset that brought Camaloon to life will always stay at the heart of what we do.