Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Manage several competing priorities ensuring critical projects remain visible to all stakeholders
· Dive deep into various work streams and not be afraid to learn about each stakeholders contribution, challenges
· Write and review business cases using information acquired from various stakeholders
· Report status in a timely manner
· Maintain the overall project plan that enables the teams to be successful based upon the project milestones and Go-Live
· Obtain stakeholder feedback, compile white papers and run monthly business review processes to update all stakeholders
Please note, this role may require travel across the EU
The role can be based in UK, Luxembourg, Germany
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience of working within a logistics, transportation or operations environment
· Experience in managing customer, delivery experience, supply chain or operational E2E programs
· Experience in Project/Program Management
· English oral and written communication skills
· Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Formal Project Management qualifications
· Additional EU language: French, German, Italian or Spanish
· MBA, MS or MA (Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Mathematics or Equivalent)
· Logistics industry experience is a plus
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
We are seeking for Program Manager to support the EU Last Mile Operations network.
The role holder will be part of the team responsible for delivering launch and expansion plans for a new delivery service provider initiative which focuses on attracting entrepreneurs. The launch and expansion manager will partner with real estate, IT, fleet, last mile services, L&TD and global stakeholders to help expand our offering in line with organizational growth plans.
You will have a true hands-on approach, project management skills, and be an effective communicator. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and action plans and you will facilitate regular meetings across the EU and the worldwide team to ensure our project timelines stay on track.