Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Key functions for the role include:
· Develop Expansion playbook for both diligence and launch activities
· Define EU-wide sourcing and service strategies (including cross-border transfers, compliance laws and regulations) as well as execution of those strategies to ensure flexible capacity and supply with lowest cost
· Negotiate contracts, including costs and terms of supply, service, and quality
· Assess and mitigate supply and market ecosystem risk to business; ability to run different supply scenarios; monitor market available capacity
· Develop key metrics, reports and data analytics to enable continued growth critical to supply chain infrastructure, drive cost reductions and to identify areas of improvement for the operational performance and support from our suppliers.
· Collaborate across the various organizations (Fleet Planning, Operations, Product Management, etc.) to ensure business objectives are met.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree
· Prior experience in program management, in the rental, variable fleet, fleet management, automotive, logistics, or Supply Chain industries.
· Experience collaborating with senior management, internal and external stakeholders in a cross-functional environment
· Experience deep diving and analyzing data and metrics; knowledge of data mining, business analytics and data-driven decision making skills to drive improvements
· Experience owning program strategy and end-to-end delivery
· Negotiation and influencing skills
· MBA or Engineering degree (Master's Degree or similar education in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain, or a similar related discipline)
· Experience in Product Management, Program Management, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Management
· Experience in controlling, legal or business intelligence
· Past experience developing scalable solutions, guiding from ideation to completion
· Past experience managing complex supply chain programs with multiple internal and external actors
· Knowledge of end-to-end Product Lifecycle Management
· Experience managing and influencing cross border team
· Experience in dealing with compliance laws and regulations
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we're constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the Last Mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
EU AMZL Last Mile Global Fleet and Product Team is looking for a Sr. Geo-Expansion Manager for Variable Fleet. The role will play a vital role in expanding Amazon Logistics capabilities in new countries, driving strategic initiatives that integrate compliance, driver and vehicle safety, and enabling the success of our Delivery Service Providers (DSP) in this fast paced and growing organization.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.