Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
· Managing full life-cycle of complex cross-functional programs from concept to completion with considerable impact across multiple organizations and regions
· Working autonomously in an ambiguous environment, seeking to understand business problems, automation limitations, scaling factors, boundary considers and reasons behind leadership decisions
· Collaborating with Multi teams globally, Work with program managers, business leaders and executive teams to communicate and impact critical business initiatives
· Solving ambiguous problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks (before they become roadblocks)
· Process: Take ownership for the development and continuous improvement of standard operating procedures (SOPs), guidelines and new process mapping. Engage all key stakeholders to ensure end-to-end alignment and effective hand-offs between teams.
· Developing, implementing and governing KPI reporting for a portfolio of programs, providing visibility to the milestones, and performance across all projects
· Engaging other Amazon business units globally to share best practices and improve end-to-end outcomes for Amazon customers
· Creating, communicating, and managing budget/resource requirements including time for projects
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Program Management,Logistics, Supply Chain or similar field
· Proven track record of managing medium and large scale complex projects or programs.
· Proven analytical thinking, data management, conversion of strategy to operation, continuous improvement experience and organizational skills.
· Demonstrated experience in performing analysis and solving problems.
· Advanced proficiency in Excel.
· Relevant project management accreditation e.g. PMP, Prince2.
· Advanced degree - MBA, MSC in supply chain, business administration, or similar field would be advantageous.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon Fulfillment Technologies (AFT) powers the physical engine at the heart of Amazon. AFT builds and operates software, hardware, and processes that run the global network of fulfillment centers that move many billions of units of inventory, employ tens of thousands of people, and ensure that customers get what they want when we promised we would get it to them. We do this by building automated solutions to handle things that technology does well, while relying on people to handle things that humans do well.
AFT is looking for an experience Program Manager to manage the launch of key innovative cross-functional projects. This role is all about facilitating exponential growth by combining Amazon values, technology and processes with the best of lean principles to achieve operations excellence post launch. Commencing with driving the launch of AFT technology in external and Third party managers managed fulfillment centers, you will have the opportunity to bring your own leadership capabilities to the role, creating value through managing relationships and driving discipline in operations.
As a Senior Program Manager, you will be a key contributor to the future technology roadmap and long-term vision of AFT . In addition to a mechanism driven approach to launching new initiatives, the position will be responsible for exploring strategic and tactical scenarios, designing solutions, developing business cases, and managing complex projects as part of continuously improving the efficiency of our fulfillment operations.
To be successful in this role, you need an aptitude for project management and ambidexterity in creating processes, executing and building mechanisms simultaneously. Coordinating the right subject matter experts (SMEs) to co-create the best set up and processes, looking for opportunities for simplification, identifying and implementing best practices and minimizing process variance through standardization and automation. Key to your success therefore, will be the ability to lead through influence across various stakeholder groups. Most critical will be the ability to operate at a bigger picture and tactical level in designing operations and improvement programs.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.