Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
· Manage overall compliance with local requirements and authorities
· Managing the health and safety function and relationship between the ATS Operational team and the Partners to ensure delivery of objectives
· Proactively engaging in collaborative health and safety projects across all operations sites
· Providing authoritative advice and guidance on health & safety matters to all stakeholders within designated area of responsibility including on-road safety
· Reviewing and auditing arrangements for health & safety management and continuously improving these arrangements where appropriate
· Providing strategies to plan and organise work systems to reduce health & safety risks and recommending suitable adaptations to processes
· Ensure robust reporting regimes are in place for health and safety statistics
· Providing management information and statistics related to your area of responsibility
· Supporting business change through effective change management processes within the fast-paced environment
· Continuous Improvement Management with partners, as well as development of SOPs, ensuring Amazon's requirements, guidelines and policies are communicated and executed by partners
· Build strong working relationships with internal peers and partners and maintain and improve communication all parties
· Engage with internal and external business teams and stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve performance and service
· Systematically escalate problems or deviations from the plan to the responsible people and teams and make sure that the measures taken are implemented
· Ensure that critical business requirements are met, sometimes with different timelines, review completed operations and ensure compliance with service requirements
· Develop and implement road safety strategy and the supporting campaigns
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· Be experienced in managing regulatory compliance in the transportation environment
· Be qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent with significant H&S Management experience, gained in a transportation environment
· Be educated to degree level
· Be A Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH) or equivalent
· Have a flexible approach to work, able to manage own priorities and workload
· Be able to effectively lead and manage a team
· Be used to operating at all levels of the organization
· Have excellent communication skills - result orientated and tenacious
· Have an in-depth understanding of essential/relevant EU H&S legislation and on-road best practice
· Have the credibility and influencing skills and strategies to be able to build buy-in to change
· Have a demonstrable record of driving significant change through an operation.
· Lean, 5S and Kaizen experience
· Masters in Logistics, Transportation or related field
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
· Proficiency in SQL
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
EU Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) Regional Road Safety Manager play an important role in helping our partners deliver to our customers. We're looking for motivated individuals who want to be the one behind the Amazon smile. Come be a part of a growing new business with the top e-commerce company in the world, to help support the portfolio of carrier partners. We are committed to exceeding customer expectations by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered safely, quickly, accurately, and as cost effectively as possible.Lire la suite