Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Chargé de projets ressources humaines H/F
Conseil Départemental Loire Atlantique
Nantes Stage 6 mois
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
· Learn and be Curious
· Understand the main HR processes
· Perform root cause analyses when facing tasks
· Improve processes to ensure that they are streamlined and efficient at all times
· Assist in projects of the HR team
· Participate in the development, implementation and improvement of weekly and monthly HR operational performance metrics
Quel est le profil idéal ?
We want to hire the world's brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
· · Pursuing a degree or recent graduate in Human Resources or Business/Management studies
· Attention to detail and ability to work in an organized way
· Strong communication skills in English (verbal & written)
· Strong knowledge in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
· Interest in general HR topics and associate engagement and / or HR related experience
· Knowledge in Tableau is a benefit
· · Experience in Retail or Operations related industries
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Duration: 4 - 6 months
Overview of the internship
The successful intern will join a team of HR Professionals who partner with the Corporate Operations and Fulfillment Center Support Function leaders across Europe. This team is responsible for all aspects of HR service to their clients. As an intern on this team, you will learn about all aspects of HR service to our clients and have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience through supporting HRBPs and various businesses. Some of the activities you will be involved in include talent management and performance review cycles; pan-EU HR projects; and technology based solutions for people development. You will also have the opportunity to support various clients with HR-related matters and requests. Expect to discover how cross-functional teams work with each other and who their internal customers are at all levels of the organization.
The HR Generalist Intern will have a positive learning attitude and strong listening skills. We're looking for someone passionate about HR and with attention to the data and details that impact the business and an employee's experience.