Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Business Unit Head of Product Officer H/F
INFOPRO DIGITAL GMBH
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
- Driving and leading our platform to build an exceptional user experience
- Working with teams and stakeholders across the organization to plant and foster a strong product and innovation culture
- Creating and owning the product roadmap and build a strong product team to execute on the product roadmap
- Identifying new innovation and growth opportunities and creation of measurable impact
- Acting as an advocate for our customers and their needs
- Driving an effective collaboration between the engineering and commercial teams
Challenging established thinking and the status quo, push the creativity in your teams and across the organization
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- 10+ years of relevant experience in B2B product management
- Successful track record and a strong portfolio of published products and projects
- Experience in a start-up or scale-up environment
- Proven quantitative and qualitative skills and deep data knowledge
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills, with excitement for ideas and requests for product changes
- Proven obsession with user experience
- Ability to attract, motivate, and hire a top level product team and serving as role model
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a bias for action and a can-do attitude
Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in English (German and or French skills are a plus, but not a must)
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Infopro Digital Group is the leading provider of information services and ranks among the top European technology companies.
Every day, tens of thousands of professionals are using tools and information provided by our business unit Infopro Digital Construction & Public Leads to optimise their sales activity, find new leads and identify future customers and suppliers. Our platforms bring in daily business opportunities from a series of powerful contact databases.
Join us and be part of the Management Team!
-Home office with frequent travel to Brussels, Paris, Frankfurt, Vienna
-Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with colleagues from all over Europe
-Working with and support of a talented and innovative software development team
Still interested? We'd love to hear from you!