Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage implementation plan and partner with FC resources and vendors to deploy technologies in Amazon Fulfillment centers.
· Evaluate current working procedures and tools and identify areas to streamline the process to make it more customer friendly.
· Work with cross functional team (EHS, Operations, Procurement, Finance and IT) to kick off, follow up on the project key requirement with the stakeholders and launch on-time.
· Coordinate and engage with different teams across the network to accomplish projects.
· Conducting standing meetings/calls with internal stakeholders to discuss change requests and provide status updates.
· Develop and roll-out standard work across EUCF network.
· Identify and manage project risks.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
University Degree, B.S. or Master, in Engineering, Science/Technology or technical field. Fluency in written and spoken English required 5 + years of experience in project or program management 3 + Experience working with vendors 3 + technical writing, mathematical and analytical capabilities Flexibility to travel up to 35% across projects in Europe and North America.
MBA or Master's Degree is preferred
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is seeking an experienced and detail oriented Program Manager for the Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) Solutions Team. This person will be supporting and leading projects for the Operations Engineering Organization and should be willing to dive in head-first, and help a high-performing team manage complex dependencies and project timelines. PIT solution team supports Ops Engineering organization in deployment of advanced technology on Powered Industrial Trucks and related material handling equipment (MHE). This position requires the ability to innovate, and implement process improvement projects to improve safety and efficiency of our facility centers.
Successful candidates will be natural self-starters who have Program Management experience and understand fulfillment center operations. The Program Manager will be comfortable with ambiguity and be a force for driving definition by forming project standards. Through such efforts, this person will provide leadership by making effective data driven decisions, establishing processes and disseminating information as necessary to complete projects successfully. This individual needs to be comfortable interfacing with and influencing various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization.