Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Key Tasks / Responsibilities :
· Deliver improvement projects to allow existing as well as new sites to thrive and succeed
· Ensure for each integration that requirements and resources both internal / external are available to deliver success
· Support and manage critical relations with external partners from the initial phase of the project to its execution and train them to the required Amazon processes
· Work closely with technical development teams to deliver features which are customer-focused, scaleable, auditable and iteratively developed
· Demonstrate strong ownership of any part of their project.
· Possesses combination of practical and intellectual skills and an ability to shift, and adapt to different tasks that vary between complex analyses and hands-on project and operations management.
· Work collaboratively with internal Amazon stakeholders across different teams requiring frequent travels in EMEA (UK/Germany/France/Italy/Spain mainly)
· Provide consistent, effective and open communication both verbal and written
· Strong focus on quantitative data working with large datasets and able to use the appropriate software for this scale
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to support operational issues during peak season (2 Months of the year)
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· Experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing and/or in any transferable project management
· Overall understanding of distribution supply chain, B2B communication (EDI/XML) as well as support function roles
· Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality
· Team player who can facilitate successful project work, operating to deadlines
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to face internal and external partners in an approachable, professional and mature manner as well as building strong professional relationships
· Hand-on culture, good connection to operations
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
· Strong data analysis skills - Ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data
· Business case decision-making, complex problem-solving capabilities and attention to detail
· Good computer literacy: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
· Fluent English is required. Good Level of other EMEA languages (mainly French/German/Italian/Spanish) will be a strong asset
· Valid Driving Licence within all EU Countries
· The position is based in Luxembourg
· Candidates will ideally be degree qualified in a Science or Logistics based discipline or be a MBA graduate
· Practiced working knowledge of Lean techniques such as Kaizen or Six Sigma Technical expertise -
· Solution-driven approach to systems & processes
· Experience with analytical tools such as data warehouse tables; SQL / Visual Basic
· Language skills in other EMEA languages are a plus
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, we might be your perfect match. We don't like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like its day one. It's that kind of spirit that drives our success now and in the future, and you could be part of it...
As a result of continued rapid growth, we are searching for an Operations Program Manager who will report to the European External Fulfilment Operations Excellence Manager, and who will be a valuable member of the European Supply Chain team.
External Fulfilment supports EU (European Union) retail operations in identifying the best ways to fulfil products that Amazon FCs (Fulfilment Centres) cannot currently support. External Fulfilment works with the retail teams to prioritize potential solutions and coordinates the integration with the third parties and manages the daily operations.
The Operations Program Manager will be responsible for both launch and improvement projects within the External Fulfilment Operations Excellence team. Interfacing with the Retail, Supply Chain and Transportation teams and External as well as Internal Fulfillment Operations partners, you will contribute to the development of Amazon flexible & customer-centric fulfilment.