Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
You will be part of the MEU Outbound Supply Chain Execution team and will focus on managing the operational relations with our fulfillment centers, transportation, customer experience, and our retail teams. You will rely upon a highly analytical operational steering, advanced planning algorithms, coordination of multiple stakeholder through complex operational problems, and deployment of continuous improvement projects that will have a fundamental impact on the flow of customer orders through our fulfillment centers and ultimately the customer satisfaction itself. You must be a passionate advocate to drive operational efficiency, posses strong communication skills and the eagerness to ensure our customers get their packages. The role is based in Luxembourg.
· Plan the daily oubtound forecast for the MEU FC network.
· Steer the network on a daily basis concerning operational issues with our fulfillment centers and retail teams.
· Work closely with a wide array of teams form the Sales and Operations Planning, Inventory placement, Transportation, Customer Experience, Retail/Finance, etc.
· Implement strategic projects that will improve the overall customer experience via raise of forecasting accuracy and streamlining of operations.
· Support new business initiatives with development, communication and implementation through partnering with cross-functional teams.
· Present to senior management a variety of operational and project updates.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
Bachelors/Masters in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or hard science related studies
· Highly analytical and data driven.
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be an independent problem solver that can make high quality analysis with near management ready quality.
· Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability follow-through on projects.
· Excellent written, verbal, listening, and communicating skills coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise is required.
· Strong data analysis skills, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data.
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL.
· · Working experience in Supply Chain
· Relevant language skills (German or other EU language)
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
The European Supply Chain Operations team is looking for a talented, Supply Chain enthusiast to join the Middle Europe (Germany, Poland, Czech Republic) Outbound Supply Chain Execution team, working in close collaboration with Amazon's Fulfillment Centers (FC), Transportation, Customer Service, Retail, Finance, Engineering and the software development teams. This is a highly visible team, critical to the company's operations and our customer's satisfaction. The fast paced growth and scaling of our fulfillment network relies operational excellence and continuous innovation from this impactful leadership team.Lire la suite