Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Chargé de support applicatif (H/F) - CDD 3 ans
AMF (AUTORITE DES MARCHES FINANCIERS)
Paris CDD 12 mois
Claims Analyst - 1 Year Contract H/F
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Our claims department in Paris is looking for a claims analyst to join the team of 6 in Paris and 35 globally. This is a very busy and varied role managing individual claims from incidents around the world. This role is ideal for someone who has previous experience working in the insurance/reinsurance industry and worked within claims. This role is to analyse, monitoring, reporting and processing claims and accounts.
- Check and register loss advices, cash-loss requests and technical accounts;
- Analyze incoming loss information from clients and correspond with them accordingly;
- Handle claims analysis work for treaty reinsurance claims;
- Interact with Underwriters and Actuaries in different locations;
- Prepare and organize information and data necessary for the Quarterly Closing and Reporting;
- File documents electronically;
- Participate in regular data quality checks
The Paris office moved in Jan 2019 to the "quartier des Ternes", North of "Place de l'étoile". There are currently about 250 employees with diverse backgrounds who collaborate across locations in multicultural teams. Our business specialists look after Property & Casualty, Specialty and Life lines of business with the support of different functions, such as Actuarial, Risk Management, Reinsurance Accounting, Claims, IT, Legal and HR.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
Competencies and Experience:
- Good technical knowledge of insurance and reinsurance
- Fluency in French and English; other languages are a plus
- Experience in handling primary or reinsurance claims
- Experience in handling technical accounts
- Positive attitude and openness to change
- Openness to constructive feedback
- Curiosity and willingness to get out of the "comfort zone"
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
PartnerRe is a leading global reinsurer that was established in 1993, in the aftermath of Hurricane Andrew, to bring much-needed capacity to a market in crisis, helping insurers to provide continuity to their clients. Though we have evolved continuously throughout the years, our purpose remains the same: to help insurance companies succeed.
We are a global and culturally diverse team of more than 1,000 talented professionals spread across 20 locations. Our size ensures that we are big enough to matter and be relevant to our clients and brokers, but small enough that you will quickly get to know all of the colleagues that you will be collaborating with. More importantly, PartnerRe is a company where you can make a real impact and get a true sense of the contribution you make to the company¿s success and results.
Our culture is based on trust, responsibility, openness, and initiative, and we pride ourselves on delivering the best possible reinsurance solutions for our clients. We are always looking for bright, proactive people with expert knowledge skills, and integrity to join our international teams.