Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
BMI Digital Manager H/F
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Define and Execute the Global Microbiota Institute Digital Strategy
- Define the global digital strategy in alignment with the global objectives of Biocodex Microbiota Institute (BMI)
- Identify the necessary digital communication channels and assets to achieve the objectives
- Identify the KPIs of each channel to measure and report success of objectives
- Coordinate and manage the local execution of the global digital strategy
Launch and Optimize Microbiota Institute Digital Properties
- Coordinate with internal (e.g. medical department, subsidiaries, IT) and external parties (e.g. agencies) to launch new global BMI digital properties (e.g. websites, social media accounts) in necessary countries and languages
- Manage the consistency in look and feel among all global BMI digital properties
- Ensure all global BMI websites are performing optimally across all devices and properly tracking necessary metrics
- Adapt and optimize global BMI websites for performance and local needs
Create and Manage Microbiota Institute Digital Content
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to create digital content serving the global Microbiota Institute digital strategy
- Ensure the use and proper adaptation of digital content by local countries
Report on Global and Local Microbiota Institute Digital Performance
- Report on global and local digital activity (e.g. website traffic, social media)
- Monitor trending microbiota online articles and social media topics
Manage the Global Microbiota Institute Digital Budget
- Manage the budgets, contracts, and timelines of all digital projects
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience including website management, paid search, and social media marketing (experience within the pharmaceutical industry a plus)
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads (experience with Hootsuite and Adobe Analytics a plus)
- Experience using UTMs and conversion metrics to track and optimize campaigns
- Ability to analyze website traffic and social media data to create insightful and actionable reports
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in English (fluency in Spanish a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
BMI Digital Manager Job Description
It has been estimated the human body hosts over 100 trillion microorganisms-10 times more than human cells. Knowledge of human microbiota and its influence on various aspects of human health is only just emerging. The Biocodex Microbiota Institute is dedicated to educating healthcare professionals and the general public on current news, trending topics, and recent advances in understanding and treating human microbiota.
The Biocodex Microbiota Institute Digital Manager position is a unique opportunity to build international awareness of the importance microbiota play in our daily lives. In this role, you will be responsible for updating and optimizing the website which is currently available in seven languages and has been visited by over half a million people in 2019. You will also be responsible for sharing Biocodex Microbiota Institute news via search engines, social media, and email.
As a member of the Biocodex Global Digital department, you will work closely with the rest of the Biocodex Microbiota Institute team to create a seamless customer experience in online and offline communication. You will also coordinate and collaborate with Microbiota Institute ambassadors at Biocodex subsidiaries including USA, Mexico, Turkey, and Russia. The missions as defined below will serve your objective of reinforcing Biocodex microbiota leadership in the digital sphere.