Désolé, cette offre est expirée. Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les cadres ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Unified Communications (Voice) Engineer H/F
Détail de l'offre
Your career at Dimension Data is about believing in yourself, and taking on great opportunities and new challenges.
It's about growing your skills and expertise in your current role and preparing yourself for the future. That's why we encourage you to take every opportunity to grow your career within our great global team.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
At our new Global Delivery Centre (GDC) based in Prague, our vision is to deliver exceptional value to our diverse range of clients. These clients are all leaders in their industries, and that's why the people we employ will be instrumental in getting the job done. We want bold, different, and exceptional talents who will work together as a global team of highly skilled experts to deliver an outstanding service across countries and clients. You will work with brilliant minds, get the chance to upskill through extensive training and learning program, all while working in one of Europe's fastest growing cities. We are transforming support services to be more agile and more effective globally. Our focus in on activation, omni-channel, automation, knowledge management, analytics, and self-service. With three decades of transforming our clients' businesses behind us, we're looking to the future. It's innovative, it's agile, it's client centric. This new GDC is only Dimension Data's second facility, and offers exceptional career growth and the chance to be part of something great.
The role is responsible for providing a professional second-line technical support service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems. Through preemptive service incident and resolution activities, this role will restore service to clients by managing incidents and seeing them through to an effective resolution. Their primary objective is to ensure all requests, process events and resolution incidents result in zero missed SLA conditions. The role is responsible for managing incidents of medium complexity.
1. Monitor infrastructure remotely.
2. Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
3. Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
4. Leverage knowledge articles to investigate and resolve second line support calls assigned
5. Provide remote support to clients.
6. Identify the root cause of incidents and problems. Prepare RCA for business-critical incidents and downtime.
7. Use post mortem template to update post mortem notes after ticket resolution.
8. Follow the three-strike rule to monitor resolved tickets.
9. Participate in daily performance huddles, identify causes of performance shortcomings and provide suggestions for improvement.
10. Perform the role of operations specialist during shift to monitor SLA/ OLA and ensure all measures are taken to avoid breaches.
11. Develop detail work instructions for L1 Engineers to follow and complete requests, process events and resolve incidents.
12. Review the recurring or high impact incidents and manage them through problem management process.
13. Submit change implementation plan with risk assessments and roll-back actions.
- 2+ years experience required in unified communications (voice) administration or support
- Experience supporting clients with any of the following technologies: Cisco, Polycom, Tandberg, Alcatel, Aurenz, Voxtron Callcentre, Audiocodes, ACME Packet or Microsoft Lync/ Skype for Business
- Proficiency in English and German or Dutch or French is required
- Any certifications in the abovementioned technologies would be advantageous
Additional Information :
Core business hours will run between 6am - 6pm, you will be required to work an 8 hour shift scheduled during these operating hours. The team will then share the responsibility of providing support to clients outside of these core hours on an 'on call', rostered basis and for which you will be compensated.
- Great working atmosphere in an international team
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days per calendar year
- Motivating range of salary
- Compensation in the amount of the fixed basic salary for temporary absence to 21 days per year
- Contribution to the pension insurance
- Contribution for public transport
- Over standard health care
- Meal tickets
- Refreshment (coffee, tea, water on work) for free
- Notebook and mobile phone including data tariff per company standards
- 10% annual bonus based in the target achieved
- Paid referral bonus system
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.