Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Regional Sales Manager Western Europe H/F
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
You can apply for the position of Regional Sales Manager Western Europe (France, Netherlands, Belgium).
Working from region requires regular visits to Estonia to meet the team, learn how Cleveron products work etc. Travel expenses regarding with work are paid by Cleveron.
What will be your role at Cleveron?
- You will be responsible for the strategic management of your region.
- You will monitor the meeting of turnover targets in your region.
- You will work with existing and potential distributors in the region on a daily basis. You will have the opportunity to establish, maintain, and develop profitable and successful business relationships.
- You will collaborate with distributors in finding new potential clients, organising client events, as well as participating in trade fairs and in creating a variety of marketing campaigns.
- You will work with in-house project managers to fulfil client orders.
- You will go on business trips lasting from a couple of days to a few weeks.
- You will fully acquaint yourself with Cleveron's products.
- Through your work, you will create significant value for our clients and end end-users.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
What kind of experience should you have?
- Ideally, experience in a similar field: commerce, postal services or FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods).
- Experience in communication and contract negotiation at senior management level is another plus.
- You should have previous work experience in direct or partner sales.
- You should have experience in establishing, maintaining, and developing long-lasting client relationships.
What kind of skills should you have?
- Ideally, knowledge of your specific market.
- You should have good command of English, both spoken and written.
- You should have excellent command of French, both spoken and written.
- You will learn to understand the nature and potential of the click and collect business.
- You should be tech-savvy and able to learn to comprehensively understand how Cleveron's products work.
- You should be a skilled communicator and negotiator.
- You should be proactive and dedicated to achieving goals.
- You should be open to a changing work environment and able to adapt in it.
- You should value teamwork!
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Cleveron is the innovation leader in retail click & collect pickup solution companies by developing intelligent parcel lockers and robots. You will be part of Cleveron's awesome sales team, operating globally and burning with a desire to get things done!
Our main office is located in Viljandi, Estonia. Cleveron doesn't have an office in France but it is possible for you to work remotly from the region.