Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
PM will partner with Software Development teams, Accounting, Finance, AP, and Operations to develop and implement best in class cost control and reporting systems that will support Amazon's future growth. The role is broad in scope and will require an individual who is motivated to make a big impact. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; he or she will be a critical thinker who thrives on solving tough problems with the ability to fulfill the Amazon motto to "Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."
· Partner with the technical and non-technical stakeholders on driving the entire life cycle of controllership projects from requirements gathering to launch
· Enhance and scale existing tools, develop agile processes, design and implement new solutions to drive improvement of controllership
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analysis
Quel est le profil idéal ?
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline
· 7+ years of Program Management / BI experience, with a strong track record of delivering large-scale projects and solutions
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences including executives and non-technical leaders
· Comfortable working with cross-functional teams in an unstructured environment
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
· Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, Tableau, Power BI) and financial systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards)
· Advanced proficiency in Excel (pivots, lookups, macros etc.)
· Experience in accounting/finance or consulting
· Experience in designing and delivering large reporting systems by managing technical teams
· Understanding of underlying Amazon technologies (i.e. Redshift) is a strong plus
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Program manager -Transportation Finance
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are not an average retailer and this is definitely not your average position. We are currently looking for a highly analytical, creative and forward-thinking PM/BI to join our ever-growing Operations Finance team at our European headquarters in the vibrant city of Luxembourg.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.