Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Senior Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The Senior Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management, based in Toronto, supports senior management ownership of functional or enterprise programs such as liquidity oversight, treasury oversight, enterprise risk appetite, new product approval process and risk data aggregation programs through several Enterprise Risk Programs and Level 1 (L1) Risk Types; guides and directs the organization in terms of policies, effectiveness of enterprise-wide initiative execution, and reporting to the Board. Provides risk and regulatory subject matter expertise in multiple risk disciplines, products, or front line areas with significant impact/risk. Ensures execution of the development, implementation and monitoring of enterprise risk-based governance programs. Ensures execution of new policy and guideline creation; considered subject matter expert regarding interpretation. Leads training design, development and delivery. Leads risk reporting, escalation, and timely remediation of issues, deficiencies or regulatory matters regarding compliance risk management, and reporting on the state of the various LI risk programs to senior L1 risk leaders, Committees, and appropriate business management. Leads initiatives that cross multiple lines of business in scope with significant impact/risk.
Builds relationships with corporate, business heads, Legal, Audit, regulators and industry partners on risk related topics. Leads project/ virtual teams and mentors but does not manage other team members.
The main function of the role will to be to provide the provision of enterprise risk support to the Regional Risk Executive ('RRE') and the groups under the Canada and Latin America (the 'Regions') Regional Risk framework, including: Compliance, Financial Crime, Credit, Market, Liquidity, Interest Rate, Reputational, Strategic and Operational Risk.
A critical function of this position is coordinating enterprise risk support activities across the Regional risk group with U.S. based business managers and leaders and ensuring consistency in approach with the other regions.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- 10+ years of experience in risk management (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, IT systems security, business process management) or 10+ years of financial services industry experience, of which 7+ years must include direct experience in risk management
- Extensive proven risk management experience
- Experience in capital markets, asset management and/or lending businesses
- Work independently while providing leadership and positive collaboration within a fast paced, team environment
- Able to execute large complex initiatives in a corporate environment
- Experience in legal, operations, compliance, risk management, business management of complex project and processes involving multiple disciplines
- Creative and strategic thinking skills, including the ability to analyze business issues and identify key risks/mitigating controls
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong influencing skills in a matrix reporting environment
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and documentation skills
- Ability to manage many competing projects effectively for on-time delivery
- Demonstrated financial discipline with respect to budgeting and financial projections
- Self-starter and able to recognize opportunities for improvement and to act on those opportunities
-Working knowledge of the Canadian and Latin
-American/International wholesale banking regulatory environment
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.