Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
As Investments Operational Rigour Specialist within a private bank, you main tasks will be the followings:
* Ensure that the risk and control framework underpinning the business operates adequately and effectively. This includes ensuring that an effective governance is in place for the function, that policies, standards and procedures are embedded and monitored for effectiveness, and driving the effective escalation of risk and control issues,
* Ensure the management and discharging of all operational risk and other risk, compliance and audit requirements. It includes liaison with other control functions
* taking the lead on fostering and managing productive relationships with compliance, legal, risk and internal audit, as well as providing support to interaction with regulators,
* Work directly with the Head of Europe Investment Operational Rigour to ensure controlled end-to-end product lifecycle management, driving appropriate new product approvals and product discontinuation, back book management, and participation in product family reviews and assist in driving resolution of issues,
* Assist and guide the Monaco investments strategy from a risk perspective: Actively support and participate in the management of BAU processes and projects ensuring that a robust control framework and business principles are followed for change,
* Act as a member of local business and risk committees.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
The ideal candidate for the position of Investments Operational Rigour Specialist will possess deep skills in control, audit, process flows and risk management as they relate to a financial services firm. You will possess a strong understanding of the key aspects of regulation impacting on a private bank business (e.g. understanding of regulations including MiFID, Volcker, Market Abuse, Cross-Border, etc.) and the management company. You have a university degree (Bac +4 minimum) or higher, CFA preferred, VBA (SQL or similar).
Conditions et Avantages
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Qui a publié cette offre d'emploi ?
Un engagement signé condamnant les discrimations dans le domaine de l'emploi et décidant d'oeuvrer en faveur de la diversité.
Our client is an international, dynamic private bank based in Monaco.
The role holder will conduct independent testing and reviews for the investment and product and services team, ensure the business meets specific obligations as required by external and internal auditors and regulators and be responsible for evolving the business oversight with proactive and control approach across all relevant dimensions.
MICHAEL PAGE se presente en vidéo
Année de création