Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
As Risk Advisor within a private bank, your main tasks will be the followings:
* Enforce the risk management focus in order to ensure that the business can effectively manage and monitor its own risks and performance in this regard, without unnecessary intervention from the 2nd line of defense who should act in an advisory and oversight capacity only,
* Manage risks and performance, it is important that the role can analyse and identify gaps in business processes and systems flows to ensure that these are appropriately escalated and addressed,
* Establish controls and metrics that enable clear visibility of risks and behaviours within the business and ensure that issues are identified and escalated to line management as well as to appropriate governance forums, whilst maintaining consistency of approach across the private bank,
* Participate in contributing to the coordination of risk management across the Monaco and (where required) Europe platform, providing subject matter expertise and management of projects and initiatives beyond those encountered by client-facing teams and encompassing the functions and teams that comprise private bank Europe as a whole,
* Support and drive forward the organisational change agenda. This engagement will include provision of subject matter expertise, process redesign and implementation, as well as traditional project management in a business risk management capacity.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
The ideal candidate for the positions of Risk Advisor within a private bank will be well versed in all aspects of sales process, conduct risk, and operational risk, and be able to apply this within a wealth management/financial services context. You will have experience in the wealth management industry (preferably investment management, asset management and/or compliance and risk management functions). Excellent relationship management skills are an essential part of this role, including interaction with Senior Stakeholders. English language is mandatory.
Conditions et Avantages
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Qui a publié cette offre d'emploi ?
Our client is a dynamic international private bank based in Monaco.
In collaboration with the Head of Control Delivery, as the Risk Advisor will be required to define, implement, review and improve the controls and risk management processes required to effectively support client-facing and product teams in delivering a strong and consistent risk management and control environment.
MICHAEL PAGE se presente en vidéo
Année de création