Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Digital Perfomance Manager (H/F)
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The digital performance manager steers and optimizes the marketing and communication activities, provides support and end-to-end-insights - while overseeing the MIELE marketing data management, quality assurance and continuous pro-active reporting.
The role is connecting internal and external stakeholder, develops initiatives, testing and optimization programs and is monitoring and tracking all MIELE measures.
- Primary source of information for stakeholders relating to performance marketing insights and requests
- Drive consumer acquisition across all digital channels; manage SEO and SEM activities to position campaigns effectively
- Collect and understand customer engagement data to identify conversion optimization opportunities
- Monitor and track performance of digital campaigns; semi-annual definition and review of success metrics
- Consultancy to regional functions by providing advice about performance marketing
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Ideally university degree in business studies, major in marketing / digital brand management and other relevant fields
- Strong communication and organization skills with a hands-on attitude, experienced in agile ways of working, good market and (premium) consumer behavior knowledge
- Foundational experience in managing performance marketing and knowledge about search marketing trends
- Data driven and analytical mindset with in-depth skills in analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and ability to generate insights and to construct a cohesive, visual story to (non-) technical audiences
- Assertive team-player with project management skills, international mindset and excellent communication in English
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Since being founded in 1899 Miele has followed its 'Immer Besser' (forever better) brand promise.
As the world's leading manufacturer of premium domestic appliances, we create delightful experiences - not only with regard to the quality of our products, but also in terms of craftsmanship and design, performance, technology and sustainability. Miele is represented in almost 100 countries. Throughout the world, the family-run enterprise, now in its fourth generation, employs a workforce of around 20000 people.
AGILE, INNOVATIVE, AMBITIOUS, OPEN & TECH-SAVY
MIELE X is a newly launched global Digital Hub and innovative platform where cross-functional teams in the area of Marketing, Sales, Analytics and Technology work together to deliver a delightful customer experience in the digital world.
Located in Amsterdam's vibrant 'Zuidas' business district, we provide you a unique start up environment with an enterprise foundation. If you want to work for a leading, global premium "love" brand and are inspired by shaping and taking our global digital ambitions to the next level.