Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer centric company on earth. One customer experience that we're constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a Senior Fleet Supply Chain Manager. The role will play a vital role in advancing Amazon's unique culture and enabling the success of our Delivery Service Providers (DSP) within the high-growth, fast-paced Amazon Logistics organization. The Fleet Scheduling Team is constantly reviewing the needs from new and existing DSPs and is allocating a varied mix of vehicles to support growth. This position also plays a vital role in the expansion of our Electric fleet.
The Fleet Supply Chain Manager is required to influence a range of diverse stakeholders and their team's goals, conveying the defined deployment plans for various stakeholders (DSPMs, FMCs, Rental Suppliers, Variable Fleet, Demand Planning), always working backwards from their needs. It requires strong negotiation skills with partner organizations (e.g. Central Ops, FMCs, Rental Suppliers) to prioritize the development of mechanisms to track and control deployment planning. Scaling with efficiency (i.e. Utilization of the fleet) will be her/his primary focus.
Key functions for the role include:
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders within Fleet Operations, Physical Supply Chain, Finance, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Variable Fleet as well as DSP Management teams on modelling and defining decisions to efficiently and cost effectively plan deployments in the short/medium term (<10 WKs);
- Owning the deep dive and risk assessment in case of demand fluctuations or Supply Chain operational disruptions occur and advising the business on back-up plans such as rental procurement, Armada fast deployments, Armada reallocation, DSP share reallocation;
- Designing and reporting on supply ramp progress pre and post peak, by aligning with internal actors such as Business Analytics and Central Operations to ensure business visibility and buy-in;
- The Fleet SC Manager also owns bridging short/medium term plans (<10 WKs) with long term plans (>10 WKs) to highlight both Supply and Demand risks and Opportunities. The FSM contribution is therefore crucial in ensuring the Fleet team are able to meet their long-term financial plans by executing key short-term initiatives;
- Owning or supporting "LEAN" initiatives (e.g. buffer/contingency reductions) as well as cross-country and function processes such as mechanisms to audit vehicle count/health, Ad-Hoc request processes, defleet incentives, financial assessments.
The position is preferably based in Milan, Luxembourg, London, Paris or Munich.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Master's degree
- 5+ years of experience in the fleet, supply chain or logistics industry.
- Experience in business ownership, controlling and business analysis.
- A proven track record of creating effective reporting and data analysis.
- Strong analytical skills combined with proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail.
- Experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements.
- SQL proficiency
- Understanding of fleet management and related KPIs
- Fluency in one of these EU languages: French, German.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite