Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Responsable Technique - Infrastructure H/F - Secteur Industrie - Toulouse
ONEPOINT EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Are you passionate about delivering smiles?
Do you want to be part of a team that strives for the best customer experience?
Do you want to create the next-generation tools for intuitive data access for transportation operations?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Program Manager to help setup and deliver robust, structured reporting, analytics and models for the Air, Line-haul and Sortation transportation teams in Europe. You will be a key contributor to shaping our strategic innovation program by equipping the project teams with the insights and tools to drive the performance and ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
The growth of the business and the increasing complexity of the European transportation network make this role an exciting, interesting, and very challenging proposition. Expect to get involved in supporting new projects and initiatives, driving performance, and help building plans for the future.
You will have an eye for detail, experience in delivering end to end tech products from requirements, scoping, planning, tracking, testing launch and roll out. The role requires you to feel comfortable working with and clearly communicating with other functional teams, regionally and globally.
The position will be based in Luxembourg/London/Barcelona. You will be reporting to a Senior Manager, working intensely with their (larger) project team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; will be a creative and an analytical problem solver with the opportunity to fulfil the Amazon motto to "Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History".
Key job responsibilities
* Lead multiple, complex cross-functional initiatives simultaneously from initiation through delivery. Involves anticipating bottlenecks, providing escalation management and communicating status broadly across all levels
* Make tradeoffs while balancing the business needs with technical constraints
* Work closely with product and engineering teams to define near term and long term product roadmap
* Create mechanisms to drive timely, accurate, and comprehensive project execution. Create clarity, eliminate obstacles and drive issue resolution to ensure deliverables & timelines are met. Drive continuous improvement efforts to ensure delivery mechanisms get better over time
* Serve as a trusted advisor to product and engineering team
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Experience with Tech Program Management and/or Project Management;
- Ability to work closely with engineers and comfort engaging in technical conversations;
- Demonstrated skills in creating functional specifications
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly in both written and verbal forms to different functional groups, developers, business owners, and senior business leaders;
- Strong team player and the ability to work in a diverse environment with people in various locations;
- Excellent listener, quick learner, and able to handle ambiguity.
- MBA or Master Degree;
- Product and portfolio management in IT on large programs;
- Experience in supply chain, operations, logistics, or transportation;
- Proven track record of delivering independently on projects within scope, time, budget and quality;
- Ability to think strategically while staying on top of tactical execution.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite