Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Operations is at the heart of what we do, delivering hundreds of thousands of items each day and fulfilling customer orders from all over the world. The Operations team is seeking a Head of FP&A to guide financial analysis, planning and control for a region in our fast growing Rest-of-the-World Operations Network.
Key job responsibilities
- Leading planning processes and coordinating wider finance teams
- Leading junior team members in providing analysis against budgets and previous periods, identifying risks and opportunities, and effectively communicating results to senior leadership in order to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions; ensuring that timely and accurate metrics and forecasts are created and maintained
- Driving continuous improvement and standardization of processes, including implementation of best practices and automation initiatives, collaborating with technology teams
- Mentoring and supporting junior team members, driving diversity and inclusiveness.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- 12+ years of tax, finance or a related analytical field experience
- 8+ years of building financial and operational reports/data sets that inform business decision-making experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field
- 5+ years of hiring, leading and developing teams experience
- 8+ years of participating in continuous improvement projects in your team to scale and improve controllership with measurable results experience
- 8+ years of identifying incomplete or inaccurate data, identifying the root cause and creating/implementing an escalation plan experience
- 8+ years of mentoring junior finance and/or business team members experience
- 5+ years of working with senior staff (e.g. c-suite) experience
- MBA, or CPA
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite