Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The right financial and business decisions have made Amazon what it is today. As Finance Manager in Global Engineering Services (GES) Finance team, you'll help us optimise our finances and cost so that we can enhance our customer experience even more and navigate the fast-changing business environment. This role is an opportunity to act as the key finance leader for a strategic initiatives and get really involved with shaping our business. You'll use analytics and insights to provide the strategic support needed for the growth of the Amazon fulfillment network, specializing in launching fulfillment centers.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop winning plan for new launches (Fulfillment centers FCs) that minimizes cost, improve productivity while maintaining quality
- Build financial models to drive business decisions and make judgement calls on challenges using understanding of Amazon's cost structure
- Generate insights from financial data, identify opportunities for greater efficiency, and communicate findings with the leadership team to drive business actions
- Own the financial and operational plan and financial reporting, create scalable processes and monitor teams for accuracy
- Onboard, develop and mentor team members in areas of financial reporting for accuracy, create best practice materials and promote knowledge sharing
A day in the life
Finance Manager- GES takes a hands-on role to boost our business performance and efficiency. You'll collaborate with multiple partners - Global Engineering Services GES team, Operations, Supply Chain, Talent Acquisition to name a few, to provide insights in driving improvement initiatives that improves productivity and reduces cost. That will involve deep diving into data, managing our planning processes, and giving team members guidance on more ambiguous areas of our cost structures.
About the team
This role is part of Launch Finance team within Global Engineering Services GES Finance Team. As Launch Finance, we provide the strategic and analytical support needed for the growth of the Amazon fulfillment network, specializing in launching fulfillment centers. We understand the challenges and efficiencies of a launch and provide critical oversight and governance ensuring due diligence for key decisions and optimization of the launch process.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- A degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or another relevant field
- Relevant experience in a finance role including partnering with a variety of stakeholders across the business
- Relevant experience in managing people
- Relevant experience working with Excel and large-scale data mining and reporting tools such as Python, SQL or Tableau
- Relevant experience in financial modelling
- Advanced or master's degree in finance, economics or mathematics, such as a CA, CMA, CWA or MBA
- Experience working in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Experience working in large teams or at a national/multinational organisation
- Experience communicating complex information and solutions to senior stakeholders and influence decisions
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite