Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Business Intelligence Engineer (L4), EU CF Process Engineering H/F
Amazon Europe Core
Principal Intralogistics Design Engineer, Worldwide Design & Engineering H/F
Amazon Europe Core
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
EU Supply Chain has the mission to reduce end-2-end cost fulfilment cost while offering the best possible promise to our customers. In light of 1P fulfilment system roll-out in Europe, we plan to build the one of its kind system which transmits an accurate demand, capacity, and optimal OD routing signal to our downstream Trans Network planning systems, thus helping achieve the end-2-end cost optimized fulfillment across EU network. Our system (Erasmus) will be built entirely in-house using cutting edge technology to solve the complex problem of optimal trans fulfilment network design in partnership with GTS & ATS teams. Additionally, we also plan to expand function of our planning automation systems (PAM). We are proud to be on the forefront of thought leadership in the areas of Cost Optimization and S&OP Automation and work with some of the best intelligence engineers, product managers, research scientists and software developers of the industry. This role will be of your interest if...
- You architect systems involving large scale data processing components and Machine learning/economic and optimization models, workflow orchestration and dependency management.
- You have expertise in the creation and management of backend and frontend applications and data stores, as well as proven ability to translate data into meaningful insights.
- You use object-oriented design concepts to program large multi-tier systems.
- You have experience implementing best practices in improving team coding culture subjected related to quality and/or security. Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to non-technical audiences.
Key job responsibilities
- Contribute towards achieving the Business Goal of Local Assignment with impact in the tune of $85M+
- Experiment with whatever technology we need to get the job done.
- Get the unique opportunity to work in a Tech environment, while staying close to the business side of the problem.
- Use Lean Software Development concepts such as Agile, Scrum and Kanban.
- Use Test-Driven Development and Continuous Deployment.
- Expand and optimize our world-class supply chain systems to support a variety of emerging business initiatives.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 2+ years of non-internship design or architecture (design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and existing systems experience
- Experience programming with at least one software programming language
- 3+ years of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon.Lire la suite