Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Responsable Technique - Infrastructure H/F - Secteur Industrie - Toulouse
ONEPOINT EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
At Amazon, we are always exploring new opportunities to shape our global business. As a Programme Manager, you'll be an essential part of innovating and transforming our processes. You'll be taking the lead on the design and launch of new programmes for our customers. You'll also oversee programmes that are already running and find ways to improve them. This is your opportunity to have a big impact on some of the most exciting new ideas that are shaping the future of Amazon.
Key job responsibilities
- Launch programmes, monitor performance metrics, and report on the status of key objectives that affect deliverables
- Use data to understand operational challenges and create continuous improvement initiatives
- Work with a variety of other Amazon departments to identify and leverage best practices
- Within a programme environment, lead a multidisciplinary team in overcoming challenges and drive progress
- Manage stakeholders and internal processes, and define standards
A day in the life
As a Programme Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and improving initiatives that ensure the smooth running of our operations. You'll work closely with a range of Amazon colleagues to understand how they work, and what you and your teams can learn, as well as sharing your own expertise. Together, you'll identify exciting new opportunities and will take the lead when it comes to designing their implementation.
You'll encourage and support your teams and colleagues to meet important deliverables, while proactively looking for new, data-backed ways we could do things better. Your work will be integral to your team's success.
About the team
Amazon couldn't deliver at pace without the Amazon Transportation Service (ATS) team. As part of ATS, you'll be welcomed into a diverse team that plays a central role in our success. Using air, sea and road transport, as well as sortation centres equipped with the latest technology, you'll help Amazon's transport run at maximum efficiency. Our team captures data and uses it to drive decisions. They are key to making Amazon more innovative and efficient.¿
We put safety first as our people are our priority. And we use the expertise of our people to get packages to their destination - quickly, conveniently and sustainably.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- A degree
- Relevant experience leading cross-functional programmes or projects using project-management methodologies
- Relevant experience in using data or anecdotal evidence to influence business decisions
- Relevant experience leading complex projects with a wide range of stakeholders, including your peers and leadership
- Relevant experience working with the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and/or SQL in a professional environment
- Advanced proficiency in written and verbal English
- Preferred qualifications are not required to apply for a position at Amazon. If you have all the basic qualifications above, we'd love to hear from you.
- Advanced or master's degree
- Project-management qualification such as PRINCE2, APM, PMI, or similar
- Understanding of continuous improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma or Lean
- Experience working in an operational environment or with technical teams¿
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite