Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Amazon is seeking a highly analytical and resourceful Financial Analyst to support network planning decisions for EU Amazon Transportation Services (ATS). At Amazon we are continuously innovating on behalf of our customers to deliver more selection, faster, and at lower prices. In this role, you will influence customer experience and drive profitability by directly impacting the planning and execution of Amazon transportation network in Europe. The role requires the ability to fully grasp the economics of our supply chain network and effectively partner with business stakeholders to drive changes that maximize Amazon long-term free cash flows.
Key job responsibilities
- Analyzing tradeoffs between fulfillment costs, speed, reliability, and sustainability to identify optimal network solutions;
- Establishing the financial framework to optimize inbound and outbound network decisions in the short-term and long-term;
- Supporting reporting and planning with insights into the impact of upstream and downstream network decisions on financial performance;
- Making data-driven recommendations that influence stakeholders at director level and drive consensus across organizations.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- BA/BS in Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, or other analytical fields
- 3+ years of working experience in corporate finance, consultancy, or entrepreneurial ventures
- Financial acumen and proven ability to deliver data-driven insights
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) to influence senior leaders
- Proficient with Excel, SQL and working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (examples: SQL, MS Access, Essbase, Cognos) and other financial systems
- MBA/MSc, or 4+ years of working experience with career progression
- Relevant experience working in a supply chain, logistics, or operations environment
- Experience in scripting for automation (e.g. Python) and AWS technologies
- Experience identifying incomplete or inaccurate data, identifying the root cause and creating/implementing an escalation plan
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite