Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders are delivered as quickly, accurately, and in the most cost effective way as possible. This role is for an passionate, dynamic, analytical, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed business intelligence engineer.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with large datasets and distributed computing technologies. The candidate relishes working with large volumes of data, enjoys the challenge of highly complex technical contexts, and, above all else, is passionate about data and analytics. They are an expert with data modeling, ETL design and business intelligence tools, has hand-on knowledge on columnar databases such as Redshift and other related AWS technologies. They passionately partner with the customers to identify strategic opportunities in the field of data engineering. They are a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail) and enjoys working in a fast-paced team that continuously learns and evolves on a day to day basis.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Quicksight, or similar tools
- Experience with one or more industry analytics visualization tools (e.g. Excel, Tableau, QuickSight, MicroStrategy, PowerBI) and statistical methods (e.g. t-test, Chi-squared)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with building and maintain basic data artifacts (e.g. ETL, data models, queries)
- Master's degree, or Advanced technical degree
- Knowledge of data modeling and data pipeline design
- Experience with statistical analysis, co-relation analysis
- Experience with scripting language (e.g., Python, Java, or R)
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite