Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Amazon seeks a Program Manager that combines collaborative and analytical skills with a passion for problem solving on behalf of our customers. In this role you will contribute as part of a network planning team in our EU headquarters to help deliver customer packages faster, more reliably, and at a lower cost.
Key job responsibilities
Define supply chain and operating models for various businesses
Analyse and interpret data to improve efficiency across supply chains and multiple operations
Partner with teams to advise on and manage operational challenges
Support the planning and organisation of complex projects
A day in the life
Being a Supply Chain Manager for Amazon involves lots of problem solving. You'll work with a number of teams to navigate challenges as and when situations impact our network. You'll spend time resolving temporary issues and looking at the bigger picture to drive Amazon towards achieving new objectives. This role is both proactive and reactive, and you'll have the opportunity to help forecast and plan for new projects.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you'll need to help with both on-the-ground tasks and more tactical work. No two days will be the same. You could spend one day helping to define our supply chain and operating models and the next assisting with a site's resource plan for a busy period. Having so much variety in your role means you'll be able to learn something new every day.
This role is based at one of our European headquarters.
About the team
Amazon couldn't deliver at pace without the Amazon Transportation Service (ATS) team. As part of ATS, you'll be welcomed into a diverse team that plays a central role in our success. Using air, sea and road transport, as well as sortation centres equipped with the latest technology, you'll help Amazon's transport run at maximum efficiency. Our team captures data and uses it to drive decisions. They are key to making Amazon more innovative and efficient.
We put safety first as our people are our priority. And we use the expertise of our people to get packages to their destination - quickly, conveniently and sustainably.
There may be flexibility to work remotely on occasion.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- A degree
- Relevant experience in analysing data and creating reports for leadership
- Relevant experience of communicating with a wide range of stakeholders, including your peers and leadership
- Relevant experience in managing multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in verbal and written English
- Preferred qualifications are not required to apply for a position at Amazon. If you have all the basic qualifications above, we'd love to hear from you.
- A degree in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics-related subject or MBA
- Upper intermediate proficiency in the local language
- Relevant experience in a supply chain, logistics, e-commerce, or transportation planning role
- Experience using data visualisation software, such as Tableau or Quicksight
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite