Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
EU Contractor Safety PM, Europe Contract Risk Management, High Risk Operations H/F
Amazon Europe Core
EU Contractor Safety PM, Europe Contract Risk Management, High Risk Operations
Amazon Europe Core
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The EU Contractor Safety Program Manager will have the primary role to support EU execution of Contract Risk Management (CRM) program. Will develop and implement processes and tools to support Amazon site, regional and Project Managers in validating contractors are meeting the safety compliance and expectations of the contract/project. In this role, they will support the field directly in the implementation and execution of CRM Program, by supporting EU RME, WHS, RME WHS, Ops Engineering, Ops Construction, L&D, security and other teams and project managers at the network and site levels.
This position requires travel up to 50%.
Key job responsibilities
- Be the CRM focal point for certain Amazon Business Units.
- Support working relationship and partnership with EU teams such as RME (Reliability Maintenance Engineering), Loss Prevention, Legal, WHS, RME WHS, OpsTechIT, Construction, Ops Engineering, procurement and Operations.
- Be responsible for updating, maintaining and assisting the network in the implementation of the Contractor Safety Management program as outlined in the Global/ EU WHS Contractor Management Procedure.
- Supporting contractor incidents investigations and action closure in the EU network. Partner with site, regional and Procurement or contractor PM to ensure contractor investigation is closed as expected.
- Be responsible of CRM maturity and roadmap for the EU for the Business units in charge.
- Develop and execute training for key site stakeholders related to the Contractor Safety Management Process.
- Identify incident trends and major high risk sites, projects or teams. Partner directly with EU stakeholders to implement preventive actions, up-skill on contractor safety management, issue contractor network alerts, etc.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) related to Contractor Safety Management process to respond to network and outside questions.
- Support Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure Contractor performance.
- Support in audits and procedure clarifications related to Contractor Management.
- Stay attuned to changing regulations and internal WHS performance to change policies when required.
About the team
The WHS Contract Risk Management (CRM) team was created to establish policies, tools, and mechanisms to manage risk inherent to third party (3P) contractor activity. The foundation of the program is based on four pillars: (1) Sourcing, Prequalification, and Procurement (2) Onsite Contractor Management, (3) Compliance Assurance and (4) Customer Engagement. The system establishes risk reduction methodologies in every pillar associated with the contracted service lifecycle.
CRM mission: To empower every person in Amazon to take risk-based, data-driven approach to contractor safety.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Experience using data and metrics to determine and drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Safety: Programs, Onsite management.
- NEBOSH Diploma, SiFa or similar Safety related qualification as per local regulations.
- Proficiency in English (C1 as per European framework)
- Experience with contractor management (either external or third-party)
- Proficiency in an additional European language: German, French, English, Spanish
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite