Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Directeur Marketing H/F
ROBERT WALTERS LYON MANUFACTURING ET SUPPLY CHAIN
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Amazon Logistics is searching for a Senior Marketing Manager who will lead the strategy and execution of a marketing program which enables our Delivery Service Partners (DSP) to attract, hire and retain high quality Delivery Associates at scale.
This is a highly visible role with frequent interactions up to director and VP levels and offers 360 responsibility to build and manage a fast-growing program with large budget accountability.
Responsibilities will include partnering with key program stakeholders to adapt the core components of the EU Acquisition marketing program based on specific marketplace dynamics.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we're constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space.
Come join the team and help us make history!
Key job responsibilities
- Campaign strategy and development, including managing agency relationships for media, creatives and execution
- Being comfortable switching between strategy and execution
- Developing metrics and measurements to determine campaign effectiveness, including partnering with BI team, media agency and third party vendors to implement performance measurement automation, attribution and channel optimisation
- Programmatic media buying strategy development
- Partner with senior leaders, cross-functional marketing teams, and various business partners to drive strategic and data-driven candidate attraction plans and actions
- Drive brand awareness and assess creative ways to drive lead generation for hard to recruit markets
- Use data to rigorously assess channel effectiveness, prioritise marketing tactics based on business requirements, and develop an effective marketing mix to achieve application and hiring goals
- Be an evangelist for the candidate experience, working to continuously improve the candidate journey
- Design and execute programs based on well structured, insightful analytics
- Earn trust from internal and external partners, manage multiple projects, and balance contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or other relevant field of study
- Advanced knowledge of the German language
- Several years experience owning campaign strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior team
- Several years working in multi-disciplinary digital marketing roles channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing stakeholder communications with senior leadership
- Data/Analytics experience, including Google Analytics, Tableau, QuickSight or equivalent analytics platforms to analyse campaign metrics
- Experience managing agency relationships, creative and media plans
- Demonstrated track record of building successful, full-funnel campaigns
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite