Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Do you pioneer? Do you enjoy breaking down and solving complex problems for the benefit of a quickly expanding customer base, focusing first on our customer and working backwards? Do you want to be part of a newly formed organization that is designing and launching new business models across the world? Do you want to take on the challenge of planning and optimizing a fulfillment network serving millions of shipments across Europe? Would you like to be a part of high-energy team obsessed with solving challenging problems? If so, AMXL looks forward to hearing from you!
Amazon Extra Large (AMXL) obsesses over customers by offering a white glove service where we deliver TVs, Domestic Appliances and other large items like furniture in customers' homes. Not only do we deliver large parcels, we unpack, assemble, install and sometimes even do tests, hauling away old items as needed. We are currently in the process of building out a network that is poised for big growth in the coming years. We are building a dedicated network across fulfillment, delivery and services and are adding more specialized fulfillment centers and delivery stations across EU.
EU AMXL Supply Chain Operations team is looking for an outstandingly talented, analytical, driven, experienced Supply Chain Manager (f/m/d) that can excel both at an operational level and at driving key initiatives with senior management. At an operational level, you will own S&OP short and mid-term planning and execution processes for new country launches and FCs, ensuring development of a capacity feasible plan to serve unique business requirements of Heavy & Bulky products fulfillment. At planning level, you will be responsible for driving excellent planning improvements and initiate processes standardization and tech changes with Global teams. The role requires heavy index on deep dive, bias for action, and ownership. The AMXL Supply Chain team works closely with Amazon's Fulfillment Centers (FCs), Transportation, Retail, Vendors and Finance teams, orchestrating the upstream and downstream partners to exceed customer expectations while optimizing end-to-end supply chain selection, speed and cost.
Key job responsibilities
- Key member of EU AMXL SC team managing short and mid-term planning for multiple sites across EU countries.
- Liase with tech team such as SCOT Topline/IPC simulation to improve tech inputs for planning
- Monitor and analyze short and mid-term inbound and outbound trends
- Integrate known future events and constraint management into a weekly planning process routine.
- Deep diving complex models and analyzing trade off decisions to ensure the best outcome for our customers while improving forecast accuracy
- Provide deep analytics to root cause and evolve solutions to complex problems.
- Work closely with the other Global and EU AMXL operations teams in areas including ops/Sales & operations planning/labor planning/Retail/FBA
- Set and deliver country goals relating to forecast accuracy, process timelines, and general planning efficiency
- Present planning and project updates to senior management.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
About the team
Amazon Extra Large (AMXL) looks after heavy items like furniture and large home appliances. Our team manages the entire service, from supply chain fulfilment to delivery and returns. What sets this service apart from others is the extra level of customer care. Not only do we deliver large items, but we unpack, assemble and install them, and take away old items where needed. With a focus on safety, productivity and innovation, we're changing the way customers buy and receive large goods for the better.
We have ambitious plans to expand our specialist fulfilment centres and delivery stations across the UK and Europe. While those of us who work in delivery stations will do some night shifts, most of us work during the day. Our team is made up of people across operations, supply chain, business intelligence and programme management, and everyone plays a crucial role in growing this part of the business.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Professional experience in Supply Chain / Transportation, Planning, S&OP or Forecasting, or related environment for an International company.
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, communicating, and negotiating skills, coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise is required
- Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis to take short/long term actions
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel with working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with data mining and data analysis
- MBA or Master's Degree in engineering, operations, or related field
- Experience conducting quantitative analysis
- Demonstrated ability working in an ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to influence internal/external stakeholders without authority to adopt new processes/initiatives
- Attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple competing projects and priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated success in thinking strategically and executing methodically
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.Lire la suite