Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
Depending on the Procurement Team you may join, you will be in charge of different tasks: it will vary from purchasing all materials (boxes, tape, small tools, office equipment, PPE, event services, office supplies, personal protective equipment, packaging materials, material handling equipment, energy & services etc.) required by the different functions within the organization to other tasks such as purchasing/contracting all services related to the Transportation operations. As an intern within this team, you will put your analytical and technical skills to test and roll up your sleeves to complete a project that will contribute to improve the functionality and level of service that team provides to our customers. This could include:
· Shape the future by preparing analyses as core inputs to strategic plans for specific countries or major business initiatives to improve customer experience (such as accelerating the network, improving reliability of promise dates, introducing new services)
· Prepare large scale negotiations with Suppliers/Carriers
· Drive continuous improvement projects through to completion, usually in a cross-functional approach
· Support in contracts and negotiations with cargo operators in different airports across Europe
· Support in negotiations with airlines in Europe
· Keep the contract database updated and anticipate action to guarantee a timely renew of contracts
· Interface with internal stakeholders from operations, network planning, finance and long term strategy
· Ensure that the FC/organization always has the required goods / services on hand at the best available prices & terms
· Pull source information and update forecast models to determine weekly / monthly order quantities
· Manage Materials inventory, ensures proper stock levels /service levels with minimal Operating Capital
· Minimize on-site stock holdings for all materials
· Engage and facilitate procurement for multiple functions within Amazon; FC Operations, Facilities, Engineering, HR, Safety & Security, Transportation, and IT
· Develop and enhance interdepartmental communication
· Implements change and/or develop new processes as required to provide ability to better procure goods and services for the FC or Organization you are in
· Strive for continual improvement in supplier service and costs
· Helping Amazon on the journey to achieve its zero carbon and green energy ambitions
Quel est le profil idéal ?
We want to hire the world's brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
· You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in business, procurement, logistics, accounting or other related fields.
· Fluency in Microsoft Excel.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· You must have the right to work in the country you are applying for.
· Interest in (if not a first experience or knowledge of) material resource planning, inventory management, forecasting and purchasing.
· Ability to understand accounting, account payable teams and their processes.
· Attention to detail, ability to do in-depth data mining, methodical approach to work while also seeking to understand the big picture
· You will be results driven with the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
· The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!
· ERP and MRP systems with a preference for Oracle Financials and/or Coupa experience is a plus.
· Ability to work successfully in a fast-moving environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
· Previous work experience - a summer job, internship or fulltime role; if it is an experience in a related field or business, even better.
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Duration: 4 to 6 months
Amazon is a company of builders. A philosophy of ownership carries through everything we do - from the proprietary technologies we create to the new businesses, we launch and grow. You will find it in every team across our company; from providing Earth's biggest selection of products to developing groundbreaking software and devices that change entire industries, Amazon embraces invention and progressive thinking. Amazon is continually evolving; it is a place where motivated employees thrive, and ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. It is as simple as this: we pioneer.
With every order made and parcel delivered, customer demand at Amazon is growing. And to meet this demand, and keep our world-class service running smoothly, we're growing our Operations team across Europe. Delivering hundreds of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, our Operations teams possess a wide range of skills and experience and this includes business analysts in all functions.
About this internship:
Whatever your background, if you love call for tenders and negotiation with suppliers as well as building strategic plans incl. major make or buy decisions, if you have a passion for analytics and reporting, forecasting and building KPI dashboards that will support the business in optimizing their consumable orders and consumption, if you like creating easy to follow processes and training your business partners, Amazon and the procurement team are a great place to be. Because it is only by coming up with new ideas and challenging the status quo that we can continue to be the most customer-centric company on Earth, we are all about flexibility: we expect you to adapt quickly to all the changes around you, and we encourage you to try new things.
Amazon is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students to join our unique world as interns. An Amazon EU internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to our activities.
Teams you might join: Transportation, Amazon Air, Fulfilment Center Regional Procurement, Global Specialty Fulfilment, European Operations Engineering.