Désolé, cette offre est expirée.
Nous vous invitons à effectuer une nouvelle recherche.
Les candidats ayant postulé à cette offre ont également postulé à :
International business development h/f
Gloor & Lang
Détail de l'offre
Quelles sont les missions ?
The Business Development team will therefore welcome a new member in charge of conceptualizing and implementing new key initiatives and business models, with a view to develop innovative and holistic consumer propositions tailored to the needs of the highly competitive US market.
Scope of job:
- Market & competition analysis, monitoring of relevant changes in the defined target market & segments
- Design of go-to-market and market development strategies
- Design and implementation of innovative business models that integrate digital solutions for both business partners and end consumers alike
- Identification and analysis of potential business partners
- Dialogue and negotiation management
- Pro-active management of business, contractual and legal matters at international level
- Preparation of business plans, budgets, calculations, reports, etc.
- International project management
- Coordination and management of multiple internal and external stakeholders
We offer an appealing position to entrepreneurs passionate about the personal care & beauty business, able to bridge the gap between start-up and corporate environment so as to perform successfully. Your work is structured, as well as goal- and solution-oriented. You are capable of working both autonomously and within interdisciplinary teams including internal and external stakeholders.
You are fluent in English; German is an asset. The role implies international business travels.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
- University degree in Business Administration with a solid grounding in marketing
- Several years of relevant business experience either in the Beauty/ Personal Care industry, or sound
background in consultancy with an understanding of the US market
- Experienced in international business development, consulting, key accounting or similar
- Experience with digitisation projects
Comparer votre profil avec les candidats qui ont déjà postulé
ont une expérience plus élevée ou comparable à la vôtre. des candidats
ont une expérience moins élevée ou comparable à la vôtre.
demandent un salaire minimum supérieur ou comparable au vôtre. des candidats
demandent un salaire minimum inférieur ou comparable au vôtre.
Pourquoi les rejoindre ?
Our client is a successful corporate group and a major player of the personal care industry with a growing portfolio of international activities. To further support an ambitious global growth strategy, the group has made a number of acquisitions in Europe and Asia over the past years and is now preparing to take a further step in its international expansion by entering the US market.Lire la suite